ForumsSupport ForumSHOULD YOU BE ABLE TO CHANGE USERNAME

10 3071
bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

I think you should be able to change your username if you dont like it because it is pointless making a new account and start from scratch just to change your username.

• 10 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Yeah mrtim pretty much summed it up, and also, please do not post topics in ALL CAPS, it comes across as if you are yelling or being rude...

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

the only thing i want is my beginning k to be written big like this ( Kingofgames) not kingofgames

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Yes because lets just say KingofGames changed his name to Kingoftheworld then people might think how did he get on top and what rank is KOG now?

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

Truthfully, I agree with pretty much what everyone has been saying, but I do think it would help if moderators s had power to make minor adjustments to people's names. This way if it was slightly inappropriate, (not if it's really bad) they could just fix it instead of banning them, and for people like I jwalshjr, or kingofgames, could get the first letter changed to an uppercase one, because it does get rather bothersome!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well this has been discussed b4
the only good thing you get out of it is changing your name so that you dont have to start with scratch

Bad:
Since you can change your armatar and your name, you could be a whole nother person.
You might get confused of who your friends are.
People might get mixed up and itll be all a chaos.

spammers changing their name? the spam would have their new name on it. but people would wonder who this "new" spammmer guy is

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

And jwalshjr crazynaitor has a lowercase C can't forget that.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I am not sure, but I don't think it can be done. All of your points, comments, etc are associated with a specific address that has to do with your username, and not a number. I could be wrong.

Either way, as many said above, it would confuse people.

Next time don't make topics in all caps please.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Shall we lock this now?

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

Yeah, what pretty much everyone else said. No caps, it's annoying.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

yes this has been discussed b4
you should be able to change your username

Showing 1-10 of 10