ForumsSupport ForumSupport and Suggestion: An Overview

16 4306
conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Well, I'm kind've unhappy that not many things that are important are being fixed, though I do totally understand the mods have tons to do. That's why I've put together a list of (I think) every single suggestion that has gotten a comment over the most recent 20 pages (the last comment being about a month or so ago). Hopefully a more organized, prioritized list will let more things get done.

First though:
-I did not list any glitches. Most of them fix themselves
-I did not go through the entire thread. I mostly stayed on the title and first page. So it's very possible a mod already commented on it
-I probably missed something along the line. Sorry in advance. Also sorry if I didn't prioritize/hated your suggestion
-I did not go to locked threads, obviously
-I didn't filter out what I thought were bad suggestions; that's a mods job. I thought many of them were downright stupid. To make it easier, though, I put what I thought were top priority with a "+" in front, and for suggestions I thought were bad, I put a "-" in front. They were my opinion, but I think they were somewhat objective.
-I did not list suggesters because a) Many, many of these suggestions were made by more than one person, and b) I didn't have time (:P).

I think that's it, look at the next post. I thank the mods in advance for looking. Again, sorry if I left something out. Conquer01

• 16 Replies
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Wow thanks ,really good idea.
Hope this get stickied , blah blah.

Showing 16-16 of 16