ForumsVideo Games

Battlefield 3

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 6:18pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

yesterday i finally finished the second coop mission

It took me so long to finish that. I would either get crappy pilots or people that would quit once I was pilot, but when I was going through the co-op missions I finally found someone good and friended him, and that day we completed all of them.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 7:56pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

My new Battlelog. KDR increased a little bit. Quit percentage went down by 6 percent. Since, I'm been recently playing with friends and I can't just bail on them. I'm also currently working with the PP-2000. Which is an okay gun. Just need that extended mag on there.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 8:16pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

Best assault class weapons:
AN-94
KH-2002

They're burst fire, but they are deadly accurate. In close quarters you'll probably lose to an smg or shotgun, but mid-long range they dominate.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 8:18pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

260 posts

M416 and SCAR-L are my favourite Assault weapons.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 8:42pm

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

Anyone know a good way to level up a recon class
. . .
witout using a shotgun?

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 10:30pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,843 posts

as of yesterday i am a premium player! the maps are really good

Anyone know a good way to level up a recon class
. . .
witout using a shotgun?

well you could try a SMG, the UMP45, PP2000 or if you unlocked it (via Co-op) the MP7, or other guns for all classes

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 11:08pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

witout using a shotgun?

If you're low leveled, MP7 is probably your best bet.

They're burst fire, but they are deadly accurate. In close quarters you'll probably lose to an smg or shotgun, but mid-long range they dominate.

I just can't use burst weapons. Feels weird. The only burst fire gun I was good at in any FPS was either the M16 or Famas from MW2.

Do you guys think premium is worth it?

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 11:52pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

Do you guys think premium is worth it?

If you have the spare money for it, yeah. You get all the dlc, past, present, and future, which includes weapons, maps, game-modes, and camos.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 7:56pm

Boldur

Boldur

38 posts

I like to play BattleField 3, but i prefer playing Call of Duty 3 with my friends. I really liked Call of Duty when i played this game for the first time.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 11:41pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

If you have the spare money for it, yeah. You get all the dlc, past, present, and future, which includes weapons, maps, game-modes, and camos.

I need to check the gameplay of the maps, and all that stuff. But I probably won't get premium until mid-late 2013. Since, I'm interested in Black Ops 2.

Reply to Battlefield 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!