ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49408
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

*spawns on teammate* Enemy in front of me, take 5 seconds to bring weapon up... What the hell, Battlefield?

That happens when you change a feature of your Primary weapon, if you change anything from an attachment to the whole weapon it will delay.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

*spawns on teammate*

Gets trapped inside an enemy tank.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Spent a good hour only using the choppers with a friend last night. They just don't feel the same. Why'd they have to take away the gunner flares on the attack choppers? It makes them really weak, especially since half the players are engineers and use the stinger and the jets are way stronger now, but we still lasted a while in the air and got a good amount of kills. That was only because we had to take cover almost every time we got locked on.

If you don't have a good pilot or gunner, you won't last. I'm usually the gunner since I don't have all the unlocks and I'm not as good at flying, but I kinda prefer it this way. I find it easier to take out enemies because you have a machine gun and guided/tv missiles, while the pilot has rockets.

Sometimes he'll fly me over to the enemy base so I can have their chopper. I realise it's a bit of a **** move, but choppers don't last long, so...

I think each team should have two attack choppers. The ones with the mounted machine guns are pretty useless.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Tryhards in team deathmatch on Canals. So I went with the AEK. Oh I haven't used it in a while. Owned a lot of people/noobs. 65-25

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I was thinking, what if one day someone decided to rent a server for BF3 that was only for AG players? Has anybody else thought of this before, I have spare points lying around. Just a thought.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The hardcore gamemode is a nice change of pace. Everything is very quick and getting kills is easy, especially with the shotguns and snipers. I was on operation metro with the sv98/magnum setup and went 40+ with only 10-15 deaths. The bolt action snipers are one hit kills and the magnum mostly is as well. I like how the snipers can also be used without the scope, you can use the kobra or holo if you have them unlocked, or just the iron sights.

I rarely use the recon kit, only did a few times today to finally get the service star.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I was thinking, what if one day someone decided to rent a server for BF3 that was only for AG players? Has anybody else thought of this before, I have spare points lying around. Just a thought.

How many people have both an XBOX and BF3 on this site?
If there's a decent amount, only then would it be worth it.

I've been playing on metro for a while now.
AEK, switching to 870 when I'm ticked is satisfying.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

The hardcore gamemode is a nice change of pace.

Screw hardcore. Too many tryhards. And my teammates suck. My teammates always suck when I go on a server. I was doing good on Canals Hardcore until they decided to kill steal me. Jump in front of me and try to get the kill while I get the kill but kill them as well. Which gets me kicked.
AEK, switching to 870 when I'm ticked is satisfying.

My tryhard weapon would be the MP7.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

My tryhard weapon would be the MP7.

Mine's the UMP-45, it's my only gun with over 500 kills besides the 44. Magnum.

Jump in front of me and try to get the kill while I get the kill but kill them as well. Which gets me kicked.

I think they should take out auto-kick. But what they should do is allow parameters for setting up servers where it automatically kicks someone if they have a weapon on the banned list.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Tryhards in team deathmatch on Canals. So I went with the AEK. Oh I haven't used it in a while. Owned a lot of people/noobs. 65-25

I usually use my Saiga 12k for tryhards on canals and do really well (80+ kills)

I rarely use the recon kit, only did a few times today to finally get the service star.

I have 3 or 4 services stars for the recon class but I don't use it very often just because it is useless against vehicles. And I'm playing AK a lot recently, so it's been a long time I don't use it.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Screw hardcore. Too many tryhards. And my teammates suck. My teammates always suck when I go on a server. I was doing good on Canals Hardcore until they decided to kill steal me. Jump in front of me and try to get the kill while I get the kill but kill them as well. Which gets me kicked.

Would joining a server without friendly fire help?

I got a mortar on Metro, inside the the main building, it went through the roof, and killed half the enemy team that was on B.
Good times.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Would joining a server without friendly fire help?

That was probably the first time I played hardcore. I didn't notice that it was. But to answer your question, yes.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I haven't really played Hardcore. How much more damage do the guns do?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Same amount of damage, you just have 60% health instead of 100%.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Right, I tried it today in Ziba. It went so much better, 62 and 10.

Showing 136-150 of 356