Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Battlefield 3

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 12:39pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

The only problem I've had with BF3, is that black screen whenever I'm loading back to the scoreboard menu thing after a match ends. Apparently, it's been happening to my friend too.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 11:34pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

I just also realized the P90's hipfire is incredible. Laser sight makes it a little bit better as well.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 12:12am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

I've been using the lmg's more, and the only one I think is worth using is the one with the fastest fire rate. Can't recall the name, but it has around 850rpm. I use it with bipod and extended mags, great for closing down areas and clearing rooms. With that fire rate very few weapons can beat it at close range. Got around 10 kills within 20 seconds on metro yesterday with it.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 11:08am

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

Or when the opposite team is pinned down, use your recon class in one of the crowded hallways, throw down a motion sensor, and snipe as you get a steady stream of points.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 12:40pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

Or when the opposite team is pinned down, use your recon class in one of the crowded hallways, throw down a motion sensor, and snipe as you get a steady stream of points.

You know that small tunnel area on operation metro rush? The one after they destroy the first set of m-coms, it has a bunch of pipes with smoke in it. I layed at the end with my sniper and got around 8 kills before having to reload, so I retreated. I think I would've done better if I was using support, but I can't ever get kills during the first set of m-coms with the other classes; everyone is so far away.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 12:46pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

I remembered the name of the lmg; it's the M249, and it has 900rpm.

I tried out the M60 and PKP last night (since I haven't used them for months), and they seem good for long range. Slower fire rates so it's more steady, but they don't fit my style of play.

Every time I play with the M249 I just go Rambo mode. Such as last night on damavand peak rush. I flanked the building that has an m-com (third set I believe, the one before the tunnels), and wiped out everyone in there. Had to be around 10 people in there and they couldn't stop me.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 7:33pm

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

ACOG scope with the M249, then hip firing in crowded areas is magic.

Though my favorite part is looking at the beautifal art created on the walls.
Bullet holes and blood brings a tear to my eye.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 10:46pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

LMG's aren't my style so if you see me using a LMG, I'm not trying. But my try hard weapons would be the M416, or MP7.

And Santi do you play PS3 or 360?

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 11:37pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

Omg Matrix, you cursed me. My Battlefield just froze on me.

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 7:20am

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

And Santi do you play PS3 or 360?

I have a 360.
I'm so alone . . . from AG users at least.

Reply to Battlefield 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!