Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Battlefield 3

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 12:37am

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

Tryhards in team deathmatch on Canals. So I went with the AEK. Oh I haven't used it in a while. Owned a lot of people/noobs. 65-25

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 7:14pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

I was thinking, what if one day someone decided to rent a server for BF3 that was only for AG players? Has anybody else thought of this before, I have spare points lying around. Just a thought.

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 2:37am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

The hardcore gamemode is a nice change of pace. Everything is very quick and getting kills is easy, especially with the shotguns and snipers. I was on operation metro with the sv98/magnum setup and went 40+ with only 10-15 deaths. The bolt action snipers are one hit kills and the magnum mostly is as well. I like how the snipers can also be used without the scope, you can use the kobra or holo if you have them unlocked, or just the iron sights.

I rarely use the recon kit, only did a few times today to finally get the service star.

Posted Oct 5, '12 at 8:22pm

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

I was thinking, what if one day someone decided to rent a server for BF3 that was only for AG players? Has anybody else thought of this before, I have spare points lying around. Just a thought.

How many people have both an XBOX and BF3 on this site?
If there's a decent amount, only then would it be worth it.

I've been playing on metro for a while now.
AEK, switching to 870 when I'm ticked is satisfying.

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 2:09pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

The hardcore gamemode is a nice change of pace.

Screw hardcore. Too many tryhards. And my teammates suck. My teammates always suck when I go on a server. I was doing good on Canals Hardcore until they decided to kill steal me. Jump in front of me and try to get the kill while I get the kill but kill them as well. Which gets me kicked.

AEK, switching to 870 when I'm ticked is satisfying.

My tryhard weapon would be the MP7.

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 6:39pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

My tryhard weapon would be the MP7.

Mine's the UMP-45, it's my only gun with over 500 kills besides the 44. Magnum.

Jump in front of me and try to get the kill while I get the kill but kill them as well. Which gets me kicked.

I think they should take out auto-kick. But what they should do is allow parameters for setting up servers where it automatically kicks someone if they have a weapon on the banned list.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 12:18pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,434 posts

Tryhards in team deathmatch on Canals. So I went with the AEK. Oh I haven't used it in a while. Owned a lot of people/noobs. 65-25

I usually use my Saiga 12k for tryhards on canals and do really well (80+ kills)

I rarely use the recon kit, only did a few times today to finally get the service star.

I have 3 or 4 services stars for the recon class but I don't use it very often just because it is useless against vehicles. And I'm playing AK a lot recently, so it's been a long time I don't use it.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 2:55pm

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

Screw hardcore. Too many tryhards. And my teammates suck. My teammates always suck when I go on a server. I was doing good on Canals Hardcore until they decided to kill steal me. Jump in front of me and try to get the kill while I get the kill but kill them as well. Which gets me kicked.

Would joining a server without friendly fire help?

I got a mortar on Metro, inside the the main building, it went through the roof, and killed half the enemy team that was on B.
Good times.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 10:14pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

Would joining a server without friendly fire help?

That was probably the first time I played hardcore. I didn't notice that it was. But to answer your question, yes.

Posted Oct 19, '12 at 10:47am

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

I haven't really played Hardcore. How much more damage do the guns do?

Reply to Battlefield 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!