ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49501
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I heard that BF4 would come out after the PS4 comes out. But who knows when the hell the PS4 would come out.

And we'll have 64 players on the new generation consoles (PS4, XBOX720) and a higher FPS, which apparently is only 24 on the 360, where I play.

And premium guys, did anyone get the MTAR-21 camo? I find it very hard to destroy equipment with the stupid EOD bot.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I don't even have the MTAR. The gun before it needs the AT kills, I hate it xd

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

EOD is nice for taking out stationary tanks from a distance. it is said you can arm m-coms with it but when I try with O all I get is a boot from the controls of the EOD.

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

BF3 is simply a master piece. Can't wait for the End Game expansion.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

get off the subject of battlefield 4. this is only for 3.

To be honest, it's really a 'general battlefield discussion' thread, it's just nobody really talks about the earlier ones.
So, if a new battlefield was on the horizon, this would be the thread to discuss it in.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

EOD is nice for taking out stationary tanks from a distance. it is said you can arm m-coms with it but when I try with O all I get is a boot from the controls of the EOD.

You can arm M-COMS with it but you'll have no chance to defend it. The EOD bot is really hard to control but I have around 10 kills with, so much fun to troll campers, despite the fact it only has a torch to kill people. =)
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

It's double XP, I have ranked from rank 36 to rank 44 in three days, around 5 hours. Medalfarming is awesome

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

It's double XP, I have ranked from rank 36 to rank 44 in three days, around 5 hours. Medalfarming is awesome

On XBOX all I can find is Armored Kill matches and I don't like this DLC so much. TDM on Canals or Firestorm is good to rank, I might play it in a couple of hours.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

TDM Canals or Kharg, or Rush ;etroif you want some objective.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I play on PS3, it's pretty nice. I have been getting into noshar canals rush, but I've also been getting alot of those teammates who only want to spawn on a helicopter which spawns every 1-5 mins. I find this annoying because they could be helping us try to get the M-Coms and win the match.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it's stupid.

Anyways, guys, go try out a sniper (M98B is the best for this) with Iron Sights and a Rex/Magnum. In small maps it works like a dream.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Anyways, guys, go try out a sniper (M98B is the best for this) with Iron Sights and a Rex/Magnum. In small maps it works like a dream.

The M98B is one of the best for this but it has a small clip, so you have to reload all the time. I like L96 with Holographic sights or M40A5 with ACOG scope. Try it out.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I chose M98B because it isn't a bolt action, so you have a higher chance of getting a kill even if you miss a first shot.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

did you mean is? because the M98B IS a bolt-action rifle.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

To be honest, it's really a 'general battlefield discussion' thread, it's just nobody really talks about the earlier ones.

The thread title is battlefield 3 but it is pretty much a general battlefield thread so I can see where your coming from

I'm going to get bf3 soon I think just sold my xbox so I can improve my pc and buy some games like black ops 2 and battlefield 3 played the demo loved it but didnt really use my pc that much back then and it sucks on console
Showing 256-270 of 356