ForumsVideo Games

Battlefield 3

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 9:17am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I can't always revive you.

Man, I'm talking about the times where I die right beside you and you just leave...

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 7:21pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,926 posts

and then there are other times when people revive you and before you can even see light you die, that's even more annoying.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 8:54pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I hate what they have done to the mortar. It has been suppresed as an effective weapon. the only real use comes out of hardcore, where eventually you might get a 1 hit kill. I do like however the size of the frag and smoke grenades that come out of the m320 now though. the smoke is tremendous. good for messing with those snipers on the crane of canals.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 9:54pm

chives1

chives1

28 posts

I do like however the size of the frag and smoke grenades that come out of the m320 now though. the smoke is tremendous. good for messing with those snipers on the crane of canals.

The smoke grenades are also good for luring the opponents to run through a choke point, thinking we can't see them. Then you spray the entire area with PKP fire....

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 10:01pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,926 posts

i have recently started to like the smoke for metro when my team can't get up the escalators to the M-COMs, someone does the smoke and i run up there without getting hit and take out whoever i see through the smoke with my assault rifle

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 10:33pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I find though that claymores are extremely effective in every tdm or rush map. They never look down and tend to run right into the deadly little box of C4. I also seem to like land mines very much because it cause the tanks to check the ground, this slows them down a bit, it also kills the tank driver who wasn't smart enough to check, most importently though is that they stay there even after you die.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 11:50pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,501 posts

I remember that day when I suicide C4 into the 2nd set A M-com (the little room) and got about 7 kills. It also saved my team. We came back and we only had 5 tickets left.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 12:09am

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I didn't much care for the single player personaly. The online play though is very entertaining though. Wish my friends had PS3's and played BF3 instead of CoD. Oh well, it's their descion and their's alone.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 3:15pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I remember that day when I suicide C4 into the 2nd set A M-com (the little room) and got about 7 kills.

On metro I tend to lay down C4 on popular routes and that gets me 3+ kills at times. I remember one match I put them down that side hallway before the double doors that lead outside, got me 6+ kills.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 3:36pm

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

PKP fire

No. :c

Reply to Battlefield 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!