Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Battlefield 3

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 4:17pm

Chemical_

Chemical_

26 posts

COOL I PROBABLY WILL...IF U WANT TO 1V1 ME IN QUICKSCOPING ON MW3 POST IT ON MY WALL WE WILL GET TO IT SOMETIME

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 4:20pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

what do you mean competitive? If you mean help out my team then yes I have. The only problem is when you do the comand and ask for some nice small repairs, a little ammo, or even a tiny little bandade then never seem to give you anything.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 4:24pm

zonic98

zonic98

558 posts

Competetive BF3 is when two professional teams match up, normally in Rush or CQ. There teamwork is everything: securing the objective from all sides, supressing the enemy sniper etc.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 4:33pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I'm not one for clans in games like that. I just join a lobby that looks like fun and play. I do however try to help out my team the best way possible. When I see it's conquest and there are no engineers then I take that role, lay down some mines, and get to work destroying vehicles. I try to think about what will benefit the team most rather than just me. What makes me mad though is when I get those players who stay on the mountains to snipe and all those players standing around with their thumbs up their butts. If just 1 of them would help me capture the objective then we will have the chance of a victory.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 9:26pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

Teamwork is most important in Squad Deathmatch. Which is why I play with friends for it. We can communicate. For SQDM, you need at least a medic, and you also need to play together.

Competetive BF3 is when two professional teams match up, normally in Rush or CQ.

I'm hoping the clan I'm in will get challenged to SQDM.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 11:45pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

Don't think I've ever played SQDM or SQRush, don't think I ever will either. I prefer having more teammates and larger roaming area.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 7:34am

zonic98

zonic98

558 posts

Try to SQDM in Ziba, great close-quarter fun.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 7:09pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

sqdm is good for getting experience on ATVs. It is also good if you want a deathmatch with a large map. I wasn't much of a fan of sq rush

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 8:02pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

I wasn't a fan of SQRush much either. I don't know but there's just not enough action. There's suspense but eh.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 9:56pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

You know what I always forget though?On Noshar Canals SQDM, I know the AAV is there, but I always forget the LAV is right next to it. I have to write a sticky note to myself and place it somewhere I'll see whne I'm playing to remind myself. Otherwise it won't ever get used and it's a waste of vehicle. And if you know how to use it you can get in a few kills and whipe out a tank or 2.

Reply to Battlefield 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!