ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49469
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
Alpha_CK
Alpha_CK
74 posts
Peasant

i prefer MW3. I like battlefield 1942, is relly fun play it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

BF3 is a simulator, not like other FPS

Not at all. You can still do so many goofy things in BF3 that if you attempt in real life you'd be dead instead of injured. But that's what makes FPS games fun. BF3 is more authentic than other FPS games however.
And the mass/dart is quite annoying but I only see it in TDM.

I mainly play rush and I see so many people use it. What's also annoying is that if you use the support kit with double frag grenades, you can continuously spam them if you have an ammo box next to you, which locks down certain areas you have to pass. Getting more frag grenades from the ammo box needs to be delayed to prevent abuse.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

whoah! hey, it looks like someone decided to rezurect this thread and i didn't even notice until now.

i prefer MW3. I like battlefield 1942, is relly fun play it.
i don't really understand why MW3 is so popular, i own it, preordered it, and for the first few days thought it was the best CoD, but then i got used to it and don't like it nearly as much, i prefer black ops, the bigger and better maps make it SO much better than MW3

~manly man out
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

i don't really understand why MW3 is so popular, i own it, preordered it, and for the first few days thought it was the best CoD, but then i got used to it and don't like it nearly as much, i prefer black ops, the bigger and better maps make it SO much better than MW3

I feel like I'm the only one who didn't like Black Ops multiplayer. I don't know why it was just really boring.

whoah! hey, it looks like someone decided to rezurect this thread and i didn't even notice until now.

That was me. I've been playing a lot of Battlefield 3 lately, and I was looking for a thread for it. It was only on page 4, so I decided it would be better to bump it instead of making a new one.
Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Singleplayer, enemies have aimbot. Co-Op, it ends too quickly. Multiplayer, first came the USAS-12 FRAG, then FAMAS, and now the M26 MASS.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

ok, well it looks like someone else brought this back to life but then their comment was deleted so...

jamesrazoriv
jamesrazoriv
2 posts
Nomad

very nice game, love it. Better when playing in PC

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

How did this turn into a CoD discussion? This is a BF3 thread.

You can still do so many goofy things in BF3 that if you attempt in real life you'd be dead instead of injured.

Very true. Heres a very goood example of that//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d-_A8MaloM

I feel like I'm the only one who didn't like Black Ops multiplayer. I don't know why it was just really boring.

You are. I personally like the BO multiplayer better than any multiplayer in any CoD game.
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Heres a very goood example of that//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d-_A8MaloM

Ok i failed at that link -_-
Here it is again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d-_A8MaloM
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Very true. Heres a very goood example of that//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d-_A8MaloM

Nice try, but I've seen plenty of people do that in real life.
visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

@JC

I like your opinion but mw3 is different than battlefield 3

1. Mw3 has smaller maps and overpowered weapons.
2. Battlefield 3 has vehicles and better graphics with better looking weapons.

-VL

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Is anyone else going to get the close quarters DLC? I'd only get it for the new weapons. I imagine playing on those small maps would be shotgun hell.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

. Battlefield 3 has vehicles and better graphics with better looking weapons.
battlefield 3 doesn't have nearly as good of graphics as MW3, but it's better in just about every other way though
AKhotline
AKhotline
7 posts
Nomad

The game is pretty cool. At first it was hard because i kept dying then it got easy when i got into it. The graphics are okay, im not sure about MW3 and if it has better graphics but how it is, its great.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Turned on my PS3 to play BF3 a few minutes ago and it's downloading an update. Turns out the patch is today.

I can't wait to see how the game runs after this is done.

Showing 31-45 of 356