Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Battlefield 3

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 4:04pm

nacholibreman

nacholibreman

2 posts

Probably the best MP FPS created until now, it has averything you could want in a FPS game. Nicely done EA

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 10:24pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

102 posts

i just got the premium version of the game, i gotta say im prettty impressed by it. good job EA

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 11:29am

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,720 posts

I really hope that in the end game DLC they finally add jurassic horde, that would be the most amazing thing ever.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 3:45pm

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

@ BurnKush
The game is not mad by EA. It's made by DICE, which EA owns :d

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 12:16pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,424 posts

In the latest patch notes, dice is "nerfing" the M416, which they buffed in the previous patch. I think that was one of the best assault rifles, but it was not over powered , just over used. +, they nerfed the Gunship again, which is kind of acceptable.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 11:14pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I can't believe how badly they nerfed the Mortar. Look at it in reallife and tell me if you get hit by one of the shells from that thing and not die in 1 hit. The saddest part is their version of making up was telling us when the explosive rounds hit the ground and showed the shockwave. The only real time it is usefull is rush and you are going for those snipers out their, or if you are playing a hardcore map you have that small chance of getting a 1 hit KO.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 7:13am

Ancuta

Ancuta

128 posts

I can't believe how badly they nerfed the Morta

Haha, yea It's very difficult to hit someone with a mortar, especially in conquests.
But in rush maps I think it's very effective because you are fighting in small areas each time. :)

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 10:23pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

593 posts

I can't believe how badly they nerfed the Mortar.

I'm guessing that you weren't there for really early on in Battlefield 3 history. DICE isn't going to risk the mistake they made initially and they probably will never make it better.

In the latest patch notes, dice is "nerfing" the M416, which they buffed in the previous patch. I think that was one of the best assault rifles, but it was not over powered , just over used. +, they nerfed the Gunship again, which is kind of acceptable.

One thing that they didn't mention is that they fixed the combat zone for Noshahr Canals TDM so that the one staircase and the edge of the four crates are in the safe zone.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 10:33pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

dang it. I loved that spot and always like to sneek in. Because you know people aren't too observant, when they think it's a bad zone it can actually be a shortcut.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 2:04pm

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

I really hope that in the end game DLC they finally add jurassic horde, that would be the most amazing thing ever.

Unfortunately, I doubt it. The update would be so massive, it would more profitable to release an entirely new game, which Dice, as well as EA, would be skeptical of the idea. Second, if they were able to format it in a single, or multiple update(s), then several consoles wouldn't be able to handle it. So far, consoles are only able to use around 10-30% of Frostbite's engine. So if there's any consolation, the only time that any type of dinosaur mode would come out is if it's on the next gen consoles, just to make it fair for both console and PC users, and are most likely coming out next year. As I believe a high figure in EA stated that Microsoft and Sony wouldn't wait to release new consoles 2 years after Nintendo's Wii U.
Yeah, I've watched quite a few videos on this . . .

they nerfed the Gunship again, which is kind of acceptable.

Makes quite a nice distraction though. Either in the air, or the ground, where somone's trying to lock onto it.

Reply to Battlefield 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!