Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Battlefield 3

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 3:33pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

I bought the premium edition for 40 bucks, I thought it was a good deal.

You mean they're selling the game with premium now? Hell yes that's a good deal, I bought BF3 on Black Friday last year for $30, but if I want premium now it'd cost $50 more. A total of $80 spent on one game doesn't sound bad for all the DLC they have, but it's not worth it for consoles imo.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 3:59pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,923 posts

Nice, I got it on the same day sorta, a guy on Bad Eggs online told me about that and I got it for Christmas.

It's worth it though, I like the armored kill maps, they're quite fun.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 4:51pm

Besch

Besch

45 posts

@Ghost: really i spent 50€ for the game on release....and then anther 45 (or was it 50€) for the premium membership. Thats 100€ aka 130 bucks!

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 10:05pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

260 posts

Has anyone seen the teaser trailer for End Game?

I thought it was cool.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 3:30am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

The dirt bikes look cool, but the map it's played on looks huge, which means not very fun for console players.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 1:49pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,923 posts

The dirt bikes look cool, but the map it's played on looks huge, which means not very fun for console players.

Sometimes I like it that way, really fast pace can get boring so I play conquest. Although it's probably pretty hard to shoot people from a bike, I'm sure what they showed in the video was just the flatter parts of the maps that are good for that.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 2:30pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

I like a good mix in between, but they don't seem to have that on the reg maps. I can only stand metro, bazaar, and crossing for conquest because they are large, but I don't have to run around for five minutes to find someone. Action is almost always there because the flags are somewhat close to each other. But on say Caspian border, it's not that fun unless you have a vehicle. On each team there'll be 4-6 people in vehicles, leaving the other half on foot. I'm not sure about you, but I find it very difficult to find 6 ground units on the big maps.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 3:46pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,923 posts

Try doing Armored Shield on conquest and strap down a quad with C4, that will solve all of your problems with not finding or killing anyone.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 5:59pm

Ancuta

Ancuta

128 posts

It's awesome ! :v

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 2:08pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,497 posts

Anybody noticing a few Christmas noobs? Most of them seem to be from Call of Duty. I was playing and turned the corner in the locker room in Metro. Then this guy panicked knifed me and of course didn't kill me. After that he messaged me and said I was health hacking. Also, a lot of low levels have premium so apparently they bought the premium edition when it was $40 (Price cut for holidays). Most of them just sit under cover and not check behind them as well so I "Merry Christmas" them. "Merry Christmas means you knifed/assassinate them. It's a term a friend uses when he knifes someone. He's a BF3 commentator/youtube.

Reply to Battlefield 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!