stickupkid97

18 posts

better than cod

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 4:35pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

Anybody noticing a few Christmas noobs?

Oh yeah. They're everywhere. I'm colonel 14 and it drives me insane. They have no idea what they are doing. They waste equipment and are terrible pilots.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 4:37am

amazing_me

amazing_me

10 posts

I think it's the best FPS. And new DLC is totally worth buying [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te-VnA67RPg]

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 10:41pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

Fixed Link

I'm still waiting for End game, does anybody have any linked info for it?

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 11:51pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,464 posts

does anybody have any linked info for it?

Sure do! It's right here at ea.charlieintel.com.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 7:15pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

260 posts

The thing that bothers me in Battlefield 3 is the Client-Side Hit Detection. I don't understand why DICE implemented that in Battlefield 3 when Server-Side Hit Detection is clearly the better option.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 12:52am

bagelover

bagelover

19 posts

is battlefeild 3 a good game dont have it yet

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 8:52pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,502 posts

is battlefeild 3 a good game dont have it yet

Yes, it's a really good game. You have a variety of things to do. Run and gun, snipe, tanks, helicopters, jets, jeeps,etc. Let me just say, it's better than CoD.

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 11:56pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,502 posts

Has anyone played End Game yet? It's pretty good and a lot of funny moments happen. One time I was going around with the dirt bike and then I saw this guy in another dirt bike coming straight at me so I got off and my dirt bike crashed into his and both dirt bikes exploded. The guy died. CTF is okay. There's not a whole lot of action in the middle of the map. There's usually a tank or two and a helicopter. The teams' bases are where most action happens. Capturing flags isn't very hard. I always manage to get it quickly and go back on the dirt bike then rush back to home base. You just have to keep watch for mines and little birds that chase you down.

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 10:29am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,464 posts

Ah man! Go play in the Bermuda Triangle Mr. General! All signs were pointing to there being a Jurassic Horde mode except a little piece of paper that said that the general promised cake. The cake was a lie and I will have my vengeance!

Reply to Battlefield 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!