vinster132

5,494 posts

^ Video was removed by the user.

Posted Mar 27, '13 at 10:41pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Unfortunate, it was ~15 minutes of pure gameplay. Here's a shorter video.

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 12:48am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,141 posts

That gameplay looks sharp as needles! Though the sandbags on top of the humvee are blurred and mushy. It's okay I'm just nitpicking.  I did hear otherwise that they are going to bring back singleplayer and co-op modes of gaming back to Battlefield4, and I just hope that you don't need running internet to do so. You'd think they'd learn by now, but I guess they need to take a couple more years of failures to put two and two together and understand that internet+singleplayer equals potato.

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 6:50am

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Killersup might pick up battlefield 4. It'll be his first time playing a battlefield game, what to expect?

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 9:47am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,903 posts

Expect lots of tanks. Massive maps. And since you're used to CoD very slow gameplay, until you get the hang of it that is. But dude is it worth the wait of getting used to, you can do so much more than many FPS games.

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 11:29pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,494 posts

Killersup might pick up battlefield 4. It'll be his first time playing a battlefield game, what to expect?

Better gun balance, better community, I don't see a lot of trash talk, and pretty much what ManlyMcManSters said. Also, if you get bored of massive maps, there will be smaller maps with no vehicles (BF3). I haven't been looking into BF4 much. I probably do that in the summer.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 4:27pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Reply to Battlefield 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!