Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Battlefield 3

Posted Jun 8, '12 at 11:48pm

BoredMartian

BoredMartian

680 posts

How do you get one of those lightbulb thingys?

Posted Jun 9, '12 at 7:55pm

magament

magament

17 posts

BF3 is the best game with graphics i have ever seen but it has much bugs and much lag sometimes my computer laggs too much and the game closes D:

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 6:35pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

How do you get one of those lightbulb thingys?

The flashlight attachment? Just keep getting kills with your gun until it says you unlocked it.

Posted Jun 12, '12 at 8:53am

BritHennerz

BritHennerz

406 posts

I really like Battlefield 3, I don't really have a favourite class as I switch through them a lot. I don't understand why everyone who makes a server says no shotguns, at ranges of more than a foot they're terrible and that's coming from a guy who has got more kills with the 870 (shotgun) than any other gun he uses.

I have premium and feel like a VIP . It's just a shame that I couldn't download the new map pack this morning, oh well I'm sure they will fix it soon.

Posted Jun 12, '12 at 5:29pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

I don't understand why everyone who makes a server says no shotguns

The servers I play on usually have the maps seine crossing, grand bazaar, and operation on rush. Imagine those maps ruled by automatic and semi-automatic shotgun. It's hell.

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 10:36pm

BigRoosta30

BigRoosta30

77 posts

BF3 provides a better multiplayer expierience and graphic wise is more realistic. But I have to say Both games are great just I prefer BF3

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 12:44pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

293 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmBVltDnF_E

One of my favourite videos for Battlefield 3.

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 5:23pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

3,038 posts

One of my favourite videos for Battlefield 3.

That was good, I love his video how not to be a noob at Bad Company 2.

BF3 is laggy af for me.

Posted Jul 10, '12 at 9:40pm

jacobo101

jacobo101

33 posts

WAY!!! better than COD all the way better graphics,sound,multiplayer,campaign and vehicals oh, thats right you cant drive vehicals in COD can you.

Posted Jul 10, '12 at 11:02pm

DemonicIllusions

DemonicIllusions

13 posts

has its downfalls and qualities. Downfalls, Bad Campaign, Over-powered guns and might need an UPDATE FOR SOME GLITCHES.
Qualities, Great graphics, realistic sounding guns, Good array of vehicles and decent Co-op missions. get extra guns for completing co-op missions.

Other than that i think im done. these are just some factors.

Reply to Battlefield 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!