Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Battlefield 3

Posted Jul 10, '12 at 11:45pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

i don't get why you guys keep saying that the BF3 graphics are better than CoD graphics, if you just look at the barrel of a mini gun it's not even round it's you can see where they put a line then a corner and it doesn't look round, and i know what i'm talking about because i have an HDMI for it and the downloaded HD content for BF3 unless you have do something to activate it but CoD has better graphics

~manly man

Posted Jul 11, '12 at 9:34pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

i don't get why you guys keep saying that the BF3 graphics are better than CoD graphics, if you just look at the barrel of a mini gun it's not even round it's you can see where they put a line then a corner and it doesn't look round, and i know what i'm talking about because i have an HDMI for it and the downloaded HD content for BF3 unless you have do something to activate it but CoD has better graphics

~manly man

BF3 graphics are better then cod on PC on console they might be worse because cod is made for console bf is made for pc so they have to downgrade the game so it will play.

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 5:28pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

259 posts

OFF-TOPIC: That was random, underhatten.

ON-TOPIC: Battlefield 3's campaign should be a lesson to DICE. No more nukes in campaigns.

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 7:21pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

BF3 graphics are better then cod on PC on console they might be worse because cod is made for console bf is made for pc so they have to downgrade the game so it will play.

ok that would make sense, the Xbox graphics are great but not as good as CoD's

~manly man

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 5:54pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

Sigh.
Cod graphics are lower. On console and pc. The difference is that Cod runs at 60fps on a console and BTF on 30fps.

i don't get why you guys keep saying that the BF3 graphics are better than CoD graphics, if you just look at the barrel of a mini gun it's not even round it's you can see where they put a line then a corner and it doesn't look round,

This. What you are talking about are models. Not graphics.
Graphics are the nice colors on the model which is the shape.

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 7:10am

Mycal101

Mycal101

312 posts

does anyone else thinks its crazy that there is alway some battle mw3 vs bf3 its really stupid there both pretty good games

Posted Aug 18, '12 at 5:12pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

well, today i found out that the A-91 was carbine not PDW, but more importantly i found out that EOD bots can arm M-com stations in rush

~manly man

Posted Aug 18, '12 at 7:50pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

i found out that EOD bots can arm M-com stations in rush

Yeah, but if you're playing against a competent team that probably won't happen. EOD bots are slow and if they're organised you won't get passed them.

Posted Aug 18, '12 at 9:24pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

This is my Battlelog. I just began to use the F2000. It's alright. Fires really fast though.

Anyways, I like TDM, rush and Conquest. TDM on Canals, Operation Firestorm, and Caspian Border. Rush on Kharg Island, Metro, and Grand Bazaar. Conquest on Metro is the best.

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 5:47am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

That quit percentage... Mine rose to around 20% when it used to be 5%, because I got tired of being put on the team that got spawn trapped.

Reply to Battlefield 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!