ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49473
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Best assault class weapons:
AN-94
KH-2002

They're burst fire, but they are deadly accurate. In close quarters you'll probably lose to an smg or shotgun, but mid-long range they dominate.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

M416 and SCAR-L are my favourite Assault weapons.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Anyone know a good way to level up a recon class
. . .
witout using a shotgun?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

as of yesterday i am a premium player! the maps are really good

Anyone know a good way to level up a recon class
. . .
witout using a shotgun?

well you could try a SMG, the UMP45, PP2000 or if you unlocked it (via Co-op) the MP7, or other guns for all classes
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

witout using a shotgun?

If you're low leveled, MP7 is probably your best bet.
They're burst fire, but they are deadly accurate. In close quarters you'll probably lose to an smg or shotgun, but mid-long range they dominate.

I just can't use burst weapons. Feels weird. The only burst fire gun I was good at in any FPS was either the M16 or Famas from MW2.

Do you guys think premium is worth it?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Do you guys think premium is worth it?

If you have the spare money for it, yeah. You get all the dlc, past, present, and future, which includes weapons, maps, game-modes, and camos.
Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

I like to play BattleField 3, but i prefer playing Call of Duty 3 with my friends. I really liked Call of Duty when i played this game for the first time.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

If you have the spare money for it, yeah. You get all the dlc, past, present, and future, which includes weapons, maps, game-modes, and camos.

I need to check the gameplay of the maps, and all that stuff. But I probably won't get premium until mid-late 2013. Since, I'm interested in Black Ops 2.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

SMG, the UMP45, PP2000

MP7,

Okay, let me rephrase that.
How do I become a better sniper?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

How do I become a better sniper?

Practice. Learn when the bullet will start to drop, try to anticipate enemy movement. Go into a server with a friend willing to let you practice on them. Or you can try an empty server and make a tree the target or something.

I'd suggest rush on the large maps like caspian border and kharg island. Operation metro is fine on the outside, but not ideal for snipers once passed those set of m-coms.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Operation metro is fine on the outside, but not ideal for snipers once passed those set of m-coms.

Also, if you're spawn trapped as a russian, snipe in the back area of the map where the building is. You aim at those two buildings at A dom. And you'll get plenty of kills. Operation Firestorm on rush/tdm is pretty good to in my opinion.
tukkasutka
tukkasutka
1 posts
Nomad

roger that

Eon9
Eon9
2 posts
Nomad

Ha, well consequently those are the only maps I'm terrible at sniping.

Thanks for the tips. Just find it irratating to not have a straight pull bolt.

Ikwinn
Ikwinn
1 posts
Nomad

BattleField is Awfull

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Try these load outs if you haven't already:
Support class - ump 45 or p90 with red dot and suppressor, g17c suppressor, c4, squad frag. It's a great flanking and stealth class. The sidearm also has a red dot, so hip fire will be better on both weapons.

Showing 91-105 of 356