ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49388
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
Freelance_X1
Freelance_X1
23 posts
Nomad

Everything is good, some even say it totally overshadows MW3 in all aspects except multiplayer.

KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

bf3 is even better at multiplayer.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

look at that another BF3 thread, i'll give it maybe a week, i created one it lasted about a week but yeah i like BF3 it's pretty awesome

TonyLita
TonyLita
14 posts
Peasant

Its good i say better then COD But there is just something that draws you to COD that BF3 doesnt have.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Battlefield 3, a game I spent the better part of 2011 hyping over, when there were much better games to hype over (Skyrim, Mass Effect 3). Mind you, it's a fantastic game, it just doesn't hit the legendary standard set by Mass Effect and The Elder Scrolls.

The technology BF3 brings to the medium is fantastic, I cannot wait to see what EA brings to the table in the coming years using Frostbite 2.0, exploring it, and finding new ways to implement the most powerful engine in the industry.

Though graphics have little-to-no say in how good a game is, Battlefield 3 has a fantastic aesthetic that differs from other modern shooters. It's not just brown this time around, the mix of varying green, blue, and white environments creates dynamic maps that are fun to fight in and destroy.

Oh, and the guns sound AWESOME. The shooting just feels good, like the power of a real gun is in the player's control. It's called immersion, the ability to make the player feel like a true part of the experience. It's something that Call of Duty isn't necessarily good at, due to its arcadey-style, but Battlefield 3 pulls it off quite gracefully.

Is the campaign half-lived? Yes. This is definitely a multiplayer-focused game, non-online gamers buying this game will be disappointed, but the sheer prowess of the multiplayer more than makes up for the singleplayer's shortcomings.

-Chillz

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

MW3 is good if you like games where you just run around shooting people BF3 is good if you want a game that requires more strategy

TheSuperSaiyan1
TheSuperSaiyan1
326 posts
Nomad

BF3 online is amazing. Unlike MW3, you can drive tanks and jeeps, fly helicopters and jets, even drive a boat! Does MW3 drive a boat? NO! MW2 drives a boat but only in campaign, I'm talking about online :3

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

yep i have to agree with the super saiyan

JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

BF3 is very Good but love MW3

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The USAS-12 with frag rounds is getting annoying. The gun has an assault rifle range and with frag rounds you die quickly, even with flak jacket.

pyr0ken1s1s
pyr0ken1s1s
1 posts
Nomad

It's a good game, but EA and DICE really just need to patch it for the Xbox. Like Ghost said, USAS-12 and frag rounds are basically overpowered. Whenever I see it, I see flashes and then the ground. There's also some other things, like MAV riding and flashlights that harness the power of the sun. There's probably some others, but I don't feel like listing it. Still a good game though.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The Famas and USAS-12, just played a whole game of conquest and those were the only two guns I died from. And it's very hard to even get a shot off when you're facing people with those. The multiplayer was wonderful before people started abusing those.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

what's everyone's best game just put your game mode and how many kills you got mine is on rush(this is the best game that i remember) i got like 31 kills and about 19 deaths and 7600 XP

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

bence battlefield gold edition çok daha iyi.call of duty modern warfare 2 güzel.online oynanñr.
very poor choice of words, not that half of them were even words in the English language, all i know is that your post had something to do with battlefield gold edition and modern warfare 2 but other than that it's all nonsense to me
MrCombatPants
MrCombatPants
10 posts
Nomad

Yeah I love the game, it's really fun. Plus it has more stuff than Modern Warfare 3 in Multiplayer, but there is no "Special Ops" or offline style minigames which makes it kind of weird because all you can do is campaign and online. But the reactions to everything are more realistic like jumping over a fence where you see the legs and the body jump over where as in most other games, you just float on. But sometimes it makes no sense when you're climbing onto a platform and it does that.

Showing 1-15 of 356