ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49457
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I would also like to add that the best secondaries for any class are the Magnum and the G-18

The rex has a faster fire rate and same damage as the magnum, and the 93r has 1 more bullet and is more controllable than the g-18.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Rex does less damage. And is worse in long range. G18 is full-auto, 93R is a burst.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Rex does less damage.

Less damage over long range. Close-mid range is same.
G18 is full-auto, 93R is a burst.

The 93r might as well be full auto because it has the same fire rate if not above the g18. It's also more controllable, you can fire small bursts with very little recoil, while the g18 bounces everywhere and is less accurate.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

93R is a lot better than the G18. Just use G17c to replace G18. G18 recoil is all over the place. I tested it. Accuracy can sometimes tell the difference whether a gun is better or not.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

The rex has a faster fire rate and same damage as the magnum, and the 93r has 1 more bullet and is more controllable than the g-18.

Much worse accuracy though, also the sights are disgusting and way too large. It's also a lot easier to get a headshot with the .44, making the fire rate irrelevant.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I really like G18. I don't understand how you like 93R more; I can't aim with it at all.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Much worse accuracy though, also the sights are disgusting and way too large. It's also a lot easier to get a headshot with the .44, making the fire rate irrelevant.

For the most part I use pistols for close range, so the accuracy and sights are irrelevant. I don't take the time to aim that close up and most of the bullets will hit, making it better than the magnum at close range, because of the increased fire rate.
I don't understand how you like 93R more; I can't aim with it at all.

Depends how you use it. If you're spamming the trigger at mid-long range, it won't work. You have to use small bursts at those ranges, but in close range it's one of my preferred sidearms. The spread is relatively tight because it doesn't bounce all around like the g18. The only thing that I can think of that the g18 has over the 93r is that there's a suppressed version. I don't use suppressed sidearms because the hipfire is worse, but I guess if you want to be stealthy that's a plus.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I only pull out my pistol when my primary is out of bullets and I have to reload. But then, there are enemies around me so I take out my pistol and finish them off.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The developers should've made the pistols more diverse. The three semi-autos with large mags do the same damage and have around the same number of rounds. I believe the M9 has 16 and the MP42 and G17 have 18, so there's no reason to use the M9.

abrazilanposer
abrazilanposer
10 posts
Shepherd

Hated this game

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Hated this game

Care to tell us why you did?
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Hated this game

I assume you're a CoD player?
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I assume you're a CoD player?

That reminds me, there are an exceedingly large amount of CoD players on Battlefield 3 as of late. The game costs roughly thirty dollars now and it comes with premium. Little kiddies are buying it and camping in corners with shotguns until Black Ops 2 comes out. It started the day MoH: Warfighter came out and we have to wait over twenty days for it to end.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

That reminds me, there are an exceedingly large amount of CoD players on Battlefield 3 as of late.

You can usually tell they're CoD players if they don't work as a team; not arming/disarming m-coms, not capturing/defending flags, not reviving (looking at you, Vinny), not throwing down health/ammo boxes. I hate being put on teams with those type of players.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

well i have officially come to the conclusion that if you put enough time and torture into it, the famas can be pretty awesome. with a suppressed famas with a grip and RDS site i got 3 kills with one mag while at least one of them was shooting at me and i got my hundredth kill with the famas and P90 yesterday. all is well with my realm of BF3

Showing 181-195 of 356