ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49401
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

404, have you ever played competetive? Your mind might change

Chemical_
Chemical_
26 posts
Nomad

i have a ps3 and play online but i do not have battlefield 3..i do have mw3 and im getting black ops 2

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

i have a ps3 and play online but i do not have battlefield 3..i do have mw3 and im getting black ops 2
There's a CoD thread too. Check that out
Chemical_
Chemical_
26 posts
Nomad

COOL I PROBABLY WILL...IF U WANT TO 1V1 ME IN QUICKSCOPING ON MW3 POST IT ON MY WALL WE WILL GET TO IT SOMETIME

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

what do you mean competitive? If you mean help out my team then yes I have. The only problem is when you do the comand and ask for some nice small repairs, a little ammo, or even a tiny little bandade then never seem to give you anything.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Competetive BF3 is when two professional teams match up, normally in Rush or CQ. There teamwork is everything: securing the objective from all sides, supressing the enemy sniper etc.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I'm not one for clans in games like that. I just join a lobby that looks like fun and play. I do however try to help out my team the best way possible. When I see it's conquest and there are no engineers then I take that role, lay down some mines, and get to work destroying vehicles. I try to think about what will benefit the team most rather than just me. What makes me mad though is when I get those players who stay on the mountains to snipe and all those players standing around with their thumbs up their butts. If just 1 of them would help me capture the objective then we will have the chance of a victory.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Teamwork is most important in Squad Deathmatch. Which is why I play with friends for it. We can communicate. For SQDM, you need at least a medic, and you also need to play together.

Competetive BF3 is when two professional teams match up, normally in Rush or CQ.

I'm hoping the clan I'm in will get challenged to SQDM.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Don't think I've ever played SQDM or SQRush, don't think I ever will either. I prefer having more teammates and larger roaming area.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Try to SQDM in Ziba, great close-quarter fun.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

sqdm is good for getting experience on ATVs. It is also good if you want a deathmatch with a large map. I wasn't much of a fan of sq rush

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I wasn't a fan of SQRush much either. I don't know but there's just not enough action. There's suspense but eh.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

You know what I always forget though?On Noshar Canals SQDM, I know the AAV is there, but I always forget the LAV is right next to it. I have to write a sticky note to myself and place it somewhere I'll see whne I'm playing to remind myself. Otherwise it won't ever get used and it's a waste of vehicle. And if you know how to use it you can get in a few kills and whipe out a tank or 2.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Competetive BF3 is when two professional teams match up, normally in Rush or CQ. There teamwork is everything: securing the objective from all sides, supressing the enemy sniper etc.

Normally without you are paying to be in a ladder or tournament competitive games will be pretty much the same as a pub match because anyone can join.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I didn't mean sqdm I meant conquest. I also recently discovered defenders on noshar canals rush get an Mobile AA gun, I've been thinking about getting premium and getting all the nice maps. So this would be the best time to practice using it and try to unlock it's equipment.

Showing 226-240 of 356