ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49458
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

about how many times do you have to level up in the assault class to unlock the F200

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Get 113,000 points for the assault class. I think you have to level up the assault class around five times.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

i think it's a bit more than just five times with 113,000

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

i think it's a bit more than just five times with 113,000

I just checked Battlelog and it's 124k instead of 113, and it's the 7th unlock.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Wow... an hour long wait till the patch is downloaded. I guess they changed a lot of stuff.

johnnyboy3636
johnnyboy3636
42 posts
Nomad

Awesome multilayer!

johnsonjenny25
johnsonjenny25
1 posts
Nomad

Battlefield 3, the first-person shooter game actually speaks of adventure. This video game is a complete thrill package which brings the true experience of battle ground. A direct sequel to 2005âs Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3 grabs much attention.

kjhhghgh
kjhhghgh
9 posts
Nomad

I love Bf3 but the USAS-12 and Famas getting annoying ! Those weapons make me mad ! I'm french and i never seen a Famas like this !

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I love Bf3 but the USAS-12 and Famas getting annoying ! Those weapons make me mad !

A patch came out a few days ago that nerfed them.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

I love Bf3 but the USAS-12 and Famas getting annoying ! Those weapons make me mad ! I'm french and i never seen a Famas like this !
since you know so much about the famas then what is it like
A patch came out a few days ago that nerfed them.
what do you mean are you saying that there is no more famas or usas-12, not that i have them but it's a bit harsh to give extra guns then take them away
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

what do you mean are you saying that there is no more famas or usas-12

No, I'm saying that they were weakened. The Famas can now only hold 25 rounds in a magazine and the recoil is greatly increased, and the USAS-12 can now only hold around 9 rounds and the damage from frag rounds were reduced.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I'm still confused by what frag rounds are. In a lot of servers I get into it says no using them. I'm only a level 16 though. I still see the USAS-1 sometimes but only in TDM. Most of the time I see the DAO-12 or M1014.
What are your favorite guns? I like the F2000 and the G36C. Although the AEK-971 is really good if you haven't unlocked the F2000 yet. I don't really like any engineer guns until the G36C. Maybe the M4.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm still confused by what frag rounds are.

Explosive rounds for shotguns. Used to be very OP, but they weakened them so they're bearable, but people still don't like them. But now the new unbearable weapon is the mass/dart. One hit kill at all ranges.
What are your favorite guns?

M16A3, M416, M4A1, AEK, MP7, P90, SG553, and the M93R (the raffica).
Audon
Audon
8 posts
Peasant

BF3 is a simulator, not like other FPS. He is incredibly real, graphically and in his gameplay.
The mere fact that the bullets passing close to you make your screen blur .. And the whistling of bullets.. Incredibly immersive..

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Explosive rounds for shotguns. Used to be very OP, but they weakened them so they're bearable, but people still don't like them. But now the new unbearable weapon is the mass/dart.

That's what I thought but it just seemed so weird. And the mass/dart is quite annoying but I only see it in TDM.
Showing 16-30 of 356