ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49483
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Never mind I didn't realize that it came out on November 27th for PS3.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Ha, sorry for that Manly What do you guys think of Scavenger?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I think scavenger will be pretty beast, the whole idea is really sweet and now it only depends upon the maps, and I'm assuming that it'll only be for the aftermath maps but it should be fun nonetheless.

nacholibreman
nacholibreman
2 posts
Peasant

Probably the best MP FPS created until now, it has averything you could want in a FPS game. Nicely done EA

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i just got the premium version of the game, i gotta say im prettty impressed by it. good job EA

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I really hope that in the end game DLC they finally add jurassic horde, that would be the most amazing thing ever.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

@ BurnKush
The game is not mad by EA. It's made by DICE, which EA owns :d

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

In the latest patch notes, dice is "nerfing" the M416, which they buffed in the previous patch. I think that was one of the best assault rifles, but it was not over powered , just over used. +, they nerfed the Gunship again, which is kind of acceptable.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I can't believe how badly they nerfed the Mortar. Look at it in reallife and tell me if you get hit by one of the shells from that thing and not die in 1 hit. The saddest part is their version of making up was telling us when the explosive rounds hit the ground and showed the shockwave. The only real time it is usefull is rush and you are going for those snipers out their, or if you are playing a hardcore map you have that small chance of getting a 1 hit KO.

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

I can't believe how badly they nerfed the Morta

Haha, yea It's very difficult to hit someone with a mortar, especially in conquests.
But in rush maps I think it's very effective because you are fighting in small areas each time.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I can't believe how badly they nerfed the Mortar.

I'm guessing that you weren't there for really early on in Battlefield 3 history. DICE isn't going to risk the mistake they made initially and they probably will never make it better.

In the latest patch notes, dice is "nerfing" the M416, which they buffed in the previous patch. I think that was one of the best assault rifles, but it was not over powered , just over used. +, they nerfed the Gunship again, which is kind of acceptable.

One thing that they didn't mention is that they fixed the combat zone for Noshahr Canals TDM so that the one staircase and the edge of the four crates are in the safe zone.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

dang it. I loved that spot and always like to sneek in. Because you know people aren't too observant, when they think it's a bad zone it can actually be a shortcut.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I really hope that in the end game DLC they finally add jurassic horde, that would be the most amazing thing ever.

Unfortunately, I doubt it. The update would be so massive, it would more profitable to release an entirely new game, which Dice, as well as EA, would be skeptical of the idea. Second, if they were able to format it in a single, or multiple update(s), then several consoles wouldn't be able to handle it. So far, consoles are only able to use around 10-30% of Frostbite's engine. So if there's any consolation, the only time that any type of dinosaur mode would come out is if it's on the next gen consoles, just to make it fair for both console and PC users, and are most likely coming out next year. As I believe a high figure in EA stated that Microsoft and Sony wouldn't wait to release new consoles 2 years after Nintendo's Wii U.
Yeah, I've watched quite a few videos on this . . .

they nerfed the Gunship again, which is kind of acceptable.

Makes quite a nice distraction though. Either in the air, or the ground, where somone's trying to lock onto it.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Crossbow is hard to use.:d

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Haha, yea It's very difficult to hit someone with a mortar, especially in conquests.
But in rush maps I think it's very effective because you are fighting in small areas each time.

Yeah in Grand Bazaar if you mange to pin the opponent's team down at their spawn, you can lay down a mortar and fire away in that back area. This is for the first set of M-COMs.
Showing 286-300 of 356