ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49384
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
Besch
Besch
37 posts
Scribe

@Ghost: really i spent 50⬠for the game on release....and then anther 45 (or was it 50â&not for the premium membership. Thats 100⬠aka 130 bucks!

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Has anyone seen the teaser trailer for End Game?

I thought it was cool.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The dirt bikes look cool, but the map it's played on looks huge, which means not very fun for console players.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

The dirt bikes look cool, but the map it's played on looks huge, which means not very fun for console players.

Sometimes I like it that way, really fast pace can get boring so I play conquest. Although it's probably pretty hard to shoot people from a bike, I'm sure what they showed in the video was just the flatter parts of the maps that are good for that.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I like a good mix in between, but they don't seem to have that on the reg maps. I can only stand metro, bazaar, and crossing for conquest because they are large, but I don't have to run around for five minutes to find someone. Action is almost always there because the flags are somewhat close to each other. But on say Caspian border, it's not that fun unless you have a vehicle. On each team there'll be 4-6 people in vehicles, leaving the other half on foot. I'm not sure about you, but I find it very difficult to find 6 ground units on the big maps.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

Try doing Armored Shield on conquest and strap down a quad with C4, that will solve all of your problems with not finding or killing anyone.

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

It's awesome ! :v

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Anybody noticing a few Christmas noobs? Most of them seem to be from Call of Duty. I was playing and turned the corner in the locker room in Metro. Then this guy panicked knifed me and of course didn't kill me. After that he messaged me and said I was health hacking. Also, a lot of low levels have premium so apparently they bought the premium edition when it was $40 (Price cut for holidays). Most of them just sit under cover and not check behind them as well so I "Merry Christmas" them. "Merry Christmas means you knifed/assassinate them. It's a term a friend uses when he knifes someone. He's a BF3 commentator/youtube.

stickupkid97
stickupkid97
17 posts
Nomad

better than cod

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Anybody noticing a few Christmas noobs?

Oh yeah. They're everywhere. I'm colonel 14 and it drives me insane. They have no idea what they are doing. They waste equipment and are terrible pilots.
amazing_me
amazing_me
10 posts
Nomad

I think it's the best FPS. And new DLC is totally worth buying [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te-VnA67RPg]

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Fixed Link

I'm still waiting for End game, does anybody have any linked info for it?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

does anybody have any linked info for it?

Sure do! It's right here at ea.charlieintel.com.
Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

The thing that bothers me in Battlefield 3 is the Client-Side Hit Detection. I don't understand why DICE implemented that in Battlefield 3 when Server-Side Hit Detection is clearly the better option.

bagelover
bagelover
19 posts
Nomad

is battlefeild 3 a good game dont have it yet

Showing 331-345 of 356