ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49385
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

is battlefeild 3 a good game dont have it yet

Yes, it's a really good game. You have a variety of things to do. Run and gun, snipe, tanks, helicopters, jets, jeeps,etc. Let me just say, it's better than CoD.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Has anyone played End Game yet? It's pretty good and a lot of funny moments happen. One time I was going around with the dirt bike and then I saw this guy in another dirt bike coming straight at me so I got off and my dirt bike crashed into his and both dirt bikes exploded. The guy died. CTF is okay. There's not a whole lot of action in the middle of the map. There's usually a tank or two and a helicopter. The teams' bases are where most action happens. Capturing flags isn't very hard. I always manage to get it quickly and go back on the dirt bike then rush back to home base. You just have to keep watch for mines and little birds that chase you down.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

Ah man! Go play in the Bermuda Triangle Mr. General! All signs were pointing to there being a Jurassic Horde mode except a little piece of paper that said that the general promised cake. The cake was a lie and I will have my vengeance!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

^ Video was removed by the user.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Unfortunate, it was ~15 minutes of pure gameplay. Here's a shorter video.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

That gameplay looks sharp as needles! Though the sandbags on top of the humvee are blurred and mushy. It's okay I'm just nitpicking. I did hear otherwise that they are going to bring back singleplayer and co-op modes of gaming back to Battlefield4, and I just hope that you don't need running internet to do so. You'd think they'd learn by now, but I guess they need to take a couple more years of failures to put two and two together and understand that internet+singleplayer equals potato.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup might pick up battlefield 4. It'll be his first time playing a battlefield game, what to expect?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

Expect lots of tanks. Massive maps. And since you're used to CoD very slow gameplay, until you get the hang of it that is. But dude is it worth the wait of getting used to, you can do so much more than many FPS games.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Killersup might pick up battlefield 4. It'll be his first time playing a battlefield game, what to expect?

Better gun balance, better community, I don't see a lot of trash talk, and pretty much what ManlyMcManSters said. Also, if you get bored of massive maps, there will be smaller maps with no vehicles (BF3). I haven't been looking into BF4 much. I probably do that in the summer.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald
Showing 346-356 of 356