Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Platinum Games

Posted Mar 10, '12 at 5:11am

Evilfishy111

Evilfishy111

1,425 posts

I went a few pages back and found this was a good time, maybe there should be a page for all the games with a rating of 9 or higher, and they'll be called Platinum Games. Who reckons that would be a good idea?

Posted Mar 10, '12 at 10:36am

kingofwar1234

kingofwar1234

611 posts

Sounds sorta good if I do say so my self... Maybe you should tell the mods to come check this out? It sounds cool.. But there's still the home page w/ the highest rated stuff.

Posted Mar 10, '12 at 11:29am

jjman070

jjman070

48 posts

yeah this does sound like a good idea i say 1-2 are bronze games 3-5 are silver games 6-8 are gold games and 9+ are platinum and maybe 10 are infinity games because they are so good they are infinity

Posted Mar 10, '12 at 3:55pm

dragonico

dragonico

488 posts

I went a few pages back and found this was a good time, maybe there should be a page for all the games with a rating of 9 or higher, and they'll be called Platinum Game

hmm...I rather pick diamond as a better choice.

Posted Mar 11, '12 at 1:52am

Evilfishy111

Evilfishy111

1,425 posts

Well, I got this idea from PS3 as they have the best selling games as Platinum games. Well I thought it like this, games of 7 and under are normal games, 7.5-8 Bronze, 8-8.5 Silver, 8.5-9 Gold, and 9+ will be Platinum. Although Pages for bronze and silver might be too much, maybe just gold and silver.

hmm...I rather pick diamond as a better choice.

Diamond Games doesnt sound right.

Sounds sorta good if I do say so my self... Maybe you should tell the mods to come check this out? It sounds cool.. But there's still the home page w/ the highest rated stuff.

Theres only a few, and the newest games as well.

Posted Mar 11, '12 at 2:12pm

Joe96

Joe96

2,306 posts

yeah this does sound like a good idea i say 1-2 are bronze games 3-5 are silver games 6-8 are gold games and 9+ are platinum and maybe 10 are infinity games because they are so good they are infinity

I don't think games with 1-2 stars deserve a bronze. If anything, 6-7 get a bronze medal icon, 8 gets silver, 9-10 get gold...something like that. They could also call the section something cool like "Armor Game's Very Best" or "Armor Games Hall of Fame".

Posted Mar 12, '12 at 1:01am

Evilfishy111

Evilfishy111

1,425 posts

I don't think games with 1-2 stars deserve a bronze. If anything, 6-7 get a bronze medal icon, 8 gets silver, 9-10 get gold...something like that. They could also call the section something cool like "Armor Game's Very Best" or "Armor Games Hall of Fame".

Agreed, 1-6 definitely do not deserve a bronze.
Yeah, a page where all the great games are linked toge=ther and they have a little medal next to them so you can recognize them.

Posted Mar 13, '12 at 2:15pm

jkl3848

jkl3848

245 posts

I like that idea Evilfishy. But I think they should pull a game off if it has a rating of 3 or lower. And games with 500,000 faves or something could get a special medal.

Posted Mar 13, '12 at 4:03pm

Kington

Kington

1 post

can someone post a game that are 3D, Adventure, infected and romance?
because more people at this time they playedsomething like that

Posted Mar 14, '12 at 3:35am

Evilfishy111

Evilfishy111

1,425 posts

can someone post a game that are 3D, Adventure, infected and romance?
because more people at this time they playedsomething like that

Please post that in the flash forum.

I like that idea Evilfishy. But I think they should pull a game off if it has a rating of 3 or lower. And games with 500,000 faves or something could get a special medal.

I agree, games lower than 3 are really bad, as they probably dont work or a really bad. Yes, maybe there should be a special medal awarded to games with over 1 mil plays or 10000 favs.

Reply to Platinum Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!