ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What is the dumbest name somebody called you?

222 81352
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

The dumbest name somebody called me is, a idiot jerk face. My cousin, John Alexander Anderson said it because I taped him on the solder. PS he cred, and he was o most 9.

• 222 Replies
awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

one of my friends called me stupid.Actually a lot of people call me that and its so dumb and a lie...because they always call me smarter then them (which i am).

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I got called an american as an insult which is stupid because:
A) I'm english
B) It's not really an insult
I was like ok...

darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts
Nomad

Me and my three friends were joking around when a bully said to all 3 of us. "HEY THREE LITTLE PIGS!"

Convallaria
Convallaria
18 posts
Peasant

So, I'm an art major working my way through college at the moment. I'm darn good at what I do. I live on a floor in the dorms that consists mostly of foolish, drunk sports girls. I reported one a few nights ago for threatening to bash my face in when I asked her to quit screaming in the hall at midnight on a Sunday (which is a school night D She left a note at my door that said, verbatim, "ART NERD, COME AT ME WITH YOURE PAINTBRUSH" If art nerd is the best that floozy has, I feel bad for her. She could stand to clean up her grammar as well lol. I'm not even a painter!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

My mum calling me a son of a *****....good times, good times.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

mother calls killersup a "noxi morond" does ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THE MEAN!!!????

Maybe oxymoron? Although I don't really see being an oxymoron is bad... Ask your mother, she'll probably tell you what she means by that

My mum calling me a son of a *****....good times, good times.

Haven't we all been called that at one point of our lives by our parents?

Frogman. I have no idea why, I guess it was an insult or something? I have no idea, but now everyone calls me Frogman and I'm quite generally annoyed. I was also called "The Dolphin" because my ex sends me stuffed dolphins every month. Long story...
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Also, when my twin calls me a *******. Derp herp.

I have no idea, but now everyone calls me Frogman and I'm quite generally annoyed.

Now we know what it's like to be French.

I was also called "The Dolphin" because my ex sends me stuffed dolphins every month.

What in the name of all that is sacred, pink, and fish loving....
henkienator
henkienator
1 posts
Farmer

some clan chick keeps calling me sweetie pie

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

Would you prefer if someone called you a stupid, ugly son of a*****?

Or would that contradict your previous points?

Lol XD

That actually would contradict my points.
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

some clan chick keeps calling me sweetie pie

I don't see how that's an insult
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I don't see how that's an insult

Unless of course, said person the girl was talking too, wants to for one reason or another, keep a tough guy image, as though that helps. Just chases all the girls away. Most, if not all people would take it as a form of flattery....
kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

one time i went to get the mail n an older man held the door open for me n i said thank you n when we came out i held it for him n he called me sir but imma girl it confused me, i dont really know y he called me sir but it waz kinda embarrassing wit other pple around

sb123
sb123
1 posts
Nomad

Person: your loosing it you hairy Popsicle stick
Me: that is not a nice thing to say to me lady!!!

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

...he called me sir but imma girl it confused me, i dont really know y he called me sir but it waz kinda embarrassing wit other pple around

Pshh, that's the most common thing to be called in Serbia by old people, the opposite sex. I'm called "daughter" and my sister's called "son" by the senior people around here.

Also, when my twin calls me a *******. Derp herp.

Irony?

Now we know what it's like to be French.

Oui, that must suck.

What in the name of all that is sacred, pink, and fish loving....

I like dolphins, and she keeps sending me them in the mail every month... And everyone wonders why I broke up with her.

Unless of course, said person the girl was talking too, wants to for one reason or another, keep a tough guy image

Can you explain that for me, my idiotic brain can't really comprehend what you said. You said that the girl wanted to keep a tough guy image? Orrr what?
pooper252
pooper252
7 posts
Shepherd

one of my best mates once said to me what the are doing you bag of horse tits

Showing 16-30 of 222