Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What is the dumbest name somebody called you?

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 2:33pm

Roger721

Roger721

614 posts

If you call being a drunkard and constantly in a state of perpetual melancholy fancy, then yes

Man, it's all about the mustache. It's stylish.

Well... the name itself sounds fancy, yet the state of mind is pretty dark. Tragic, even.

On a side note..he wasn't actually incestuous. His "cousin" that he married was his "cousin" through adoption. He was adopted into the Allen family (hence where that part of his name comes from)

Oh, interesting to hear. It's like he could somehow be considered incestuous, but wasn't biologically guilty.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 7:42pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,566 posts

Well I found out I was part Romania, then Friday I told one of my friends and he kept calling me Roman, even though Rome and Romania are completely different.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 5:15am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

Also, another dumb name somebody called me is Luka Hand Wolfa. First of all, I don't know how are an Italian name, a part of a body and a cool superhero name related in any way.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 9:41am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

2,718 posts

My brother likes to call me Clayman which although I don't complain about, I don't like it. He also seems to like calling me a girl despite the fact that I'm male.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 1:55pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

The dumbest name I've ever been called was Handyman Luka, three beeches,   two spindles.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 11:30pm

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Well, i got called "****" once by my old friend. ****

Posted May 1, '13 at 11:02pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

There used to be this girl that could never remember my name. One Halloween, I dressed up as a bucket of slime. She thought I was a cupcake and called me cupcake for a few years, and then after what must have been hundreds of times telling her that I was a bucket of slime, she called me slime. That name has stuck. No pun intended.

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 11:18pm

LanceGaming

LanceGaming

2 posts

Hey guys it is RDF4 back again! I got rid of RDF4 and xXTheGameClubXx because I don't need then anymore because this is my main profile now. Please friend me if you remember me! BTW I made this forum.

Posted Mar 29, '14 at 2:34pm

JAA1

JAA1

4 posts

Ummmm ***TASTIC RAINBOW.

Posted Mar 29, '14 at 5:12pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,566 posts

I'm pretty sure most of the ArmorGamers here know that I absolutely hate the name R2D. I don't even remember how it was created, maybe it was because someone never watched StarWars and they thought the second 2 was supposed to go with 1999? I don't know. But the reason I hate it is because it sounds so completely dumb that a 5 year old could have created the word, "Are tooty."

Reply to What is the dumbest name somebody called you?

You must be logged in to post a reply!