ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What is the dumbest name somebody called you?

222 81227
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

The dumbest name somebody called me is, a idiot jerk face. My cousin, John Alexander Anderson said it because I taped him on the solder. PS he cred, and he was o most 9.

• 222 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm pretty sure most of the ArmorGamers here know that I absolutely hate the name R2D. I don't even remember how it was created, maybe it was because someone never watched StarWars and they thought the second 2 was supposed to go with 1999? I don't know. But the reason I hate it is because it sounds so completely dumb that a 5 year old could have created the word, "Are tooty."

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

It wasn't so much the name itself, but the context it was used in. I was running a race against some one, and I was out in front. I had about 10 yards to the finish line, and the other guy was about 12 yards behind me, and slowing down. I could see I was going to win. Just I cross the line, he yells at me from behind, "You're Slow!" I just looked at him and shook my head as I walked away.

wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

In my grade at school, there is this boy. Let's call him J. He is constantly calling me names, trying to hug me, etc. He's just a jerk.

So recently he walks up to me and calls me a foop. Yes, he said foop, in a high pitched tone like a censor noise, not the actual curse word because there were some teachers nearby.

Also, not me, but J calls his friend N a &quotiece of *shoop* sometimes.

MrAutomatic
MrAutomatic
296 posts
Nomad

There's one guy who has called me Johnny since primary school. Even now when we see each other it's always "Hi Johnny" or "Johnny, long time no see". I have asked him why he addresses me by this name, and he always replies with "Because it's your name", which is what leads me to believe that he knows my name is Robert but chooses to call me Johnny because he has a downright weird sense of humor.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Well my real name is sean, so some people started calling me sean paul.. which was cool but then it changed to paul, which changed to paul wall, which eventually became waldo. now all i hear from those guys is 'where's waldo'? and they think its more hilarious every time.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Everyone calls me "Philli" (Pronounced Filly), but for some this became "Philpot". This wouldn't be so bad if Philpot wasn't the last name of a convicted child murderer.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Glasses, for two solid years a girl called me Glasses. To this day I still don't know why she called me that, I don't even wear glasses.

wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

My cousin, named Emma, says kids call her Elma Fudd. (She's in 6th grade)

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I'm not sure about names, but I would say the most ridiculously absurd title I've been given is "brainwashed non-believer". This was the consensus among three muslim students in high school after hopelessly failing to convince me that the Quran could prove the existence of ghostly beings from the fourth spacial dimension.

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

The two dumbest names people have called me:

"[f-word] brat"

"Anhedonic Amish Grumpy German Guy."

Although the second on is amusing.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Charleton, and Charlotte, etc.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

How is this necro-ed thread not locked ._.
Someone called me a "filthy (insert n-word)" yesterday.
I'm white

ShinobiTatsu
ShinobiTatsu
12 posts
Nomad

Let's see...

a poop-butt, a used babywipe,, ghetto (I listen to metal xD ), and the n-word.

Although I am mixed with African-American/Jamaican descent, I'm European as well, and if some stupid, ghetto moron calls me that- whether it's in a friendly way or involuntarilly, I'm going to kick them in the head. -_-

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

ghetto (I listen to metal xD )

I hope you kicked him in the teeth.

As for stupid names, my nickname is Hubby due to that being my last name. What a humiliating nickname...
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

*considers* *remembers last month's insult contest*

"YOU DRAGON-TIT-LICKING LITTLE TREE-F---ER"

Showing 196-210 of 222