579 posts
Nomad

Because to keep life going on and on.

• 6 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

we want to be happy because we wanna hav a gud time. U jus sound like a fuckin emo

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

@El_dyablo_666

This seems like a one way topic, you don't leave much openness here. This topic should be called "Why do we feel happiness?" or something like that to keep it a bit more open.

@woody_7007

Stop flaming, you sound like a troll. And learn how to spell.

@The improve topic title I put up

I feel that happiness is the one of the points of life. In my eyes your goals should be to survive, continue humanity, improve or contribute to our society in some way and of course, happiness. It makes sense [to me] that that is a goal because why else would doing pointless (most of the time) stuff be so rewarding? It's a bit hard for me to explain right now, but I had one of my thought sessions I talked about in this post.

BIGBADEVAN
BIGBADEVAN
8 posts
Nomad

Happiness is sometimes a selfish emotion. One persons happiness can sometimes be bad for others. I think we should all strive for happiness but it is a very broad term

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Ya, the title should be changed, but what a feel happiness when I know that one day, I will really grow up, marry have kids and all of that. Also, knowing that I will go to heaven when my life is at the end....

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Happiness is sometimes a selfish emotion.

Happiness doesn't have to be a selfish emotion, some people feel happiness for helping others or sharing things that make them happy, sure happiness can be selfish, but just as easily it doesn't have to.
Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

You just feel good when you're happy. There are also rumors that positive universal energy (defined as luck) is attracted to you when you are happy. I have actually found it is true some of the time.

Showing 1-6 of 6