ForumsThe TavernFun Riddles/Magic Tricks

356 92727
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is where you can put some fun riddles! Please no spam and no inappropriate content. Thank you!

Ok here's one:

A magician fills a glass full with a fluid. He dumps it out, but no water was spilled. How did he do it?

• 356 Replies
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Ok here's a riddle -I live in a corner and I travel all around the world what or who am I- if u think u know the answer comment on my page and the answer will come up soon or maybe never cya

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Oh i know a stamp is that right how about this:
In marble walls as white as milk, lined with skin as soft as silk, within a fountain crystal clear, a golden apple dose appear. no doors are there to this stronghold yet thieves break in and steal the gold.
It took me ages but once you know it so simple.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

An egg.

I have no riddle to post

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

yeah That's right jezz, i love riddles and kitties

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

That was fast she's good I think soo that's right I'm a stamp in the corner of an envelope and I get shipped all over

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

I have one of the easiest ones.

How do you get in a house with no doors or windows?

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

an iggloo

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

i hv one ottffsse_ whats the next letter put the letter in the _

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

n for nine.

Here's an easy one; a doctor and a boy are sitting on a train. The boy is the doctor's son but the doctor is not the boy's father.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Ahah I know pazx, don't want to ruin it though, when I first heard it I was so confused.. That reminds me of another one very similar to that.

A father and son are driving along the road when a truck comes and hits them. The father dies and the son wakes up in hospital, and a doctor walks up to him. 'My son! You're all right!'.

How is this possible?

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

isnt the doctor his mother

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Maybe the father wasn't the son's father at all, but the father of someone else. The doctor is his real father.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Aww Jaza, yours is better I'm assuming the answer is the same haha?

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

i agree with brickbeard i think it was his mother there are women doctors

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

A father and son are driving along the road when a truck comes and hits them. The father dies and the son wakes up in hospital, and a doctor walks up to him. 'My son! You're all right!'.

That riddle was more challenging when female doctors were unheard of. In other words, it's been a couple decades since that riddle has stumped anybody (which is why I'm surprised people are still telling it).
Showing 31-45 of 356