ForumsThe TavernFun Riddles/Magic Tricks

356 92874
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is where you can put some fun riddles! Please no spam and no inappropriate content. Thank you!

Ok here's one:

A magician fills a glass full with a fluid. He dumps it out, but no water was spilled. How did he do it?

• 356 Replies
brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

anyway ive got one there is water that is over 100 degress celsius ( not sure of farenheit conversion ) and then a man jumps into it but he doesn't drown nor burn how is this possible ( i made this up

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

A couple options:

He jumps out right away with no lasting repercussions.

He has an ultra wet suit on.

He jumps through a tube.

He is immune!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

anyway ive got one there is water that is over 100 degress celsius ( not sure of farenheit conversion ) and then a man jumps into it but he doesn't drown nor burn how is this possible

Because the water is past its boiling point (100*C, 212*F), it would not be in liquid form, but in the form of water vapor. From what I know about basic science, it's quite difficult to drown or burn yourself with water vapor.
brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

you got it right

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

Ive got a couple.

1.It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

2.I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

3.What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

4.Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

6.I lack much reason, but often rhyme,
And require logic to pass the time,
To get the words to tell your kin,
Look for clues that lie within,
Though all are different, they act the same,
The answer is practically in the name.
What am I?

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

One more!

We are four against the masses. We are trying to find the one who is the whole package. We sigh, we laugh, we frown while we hope that the next one will be the one. Who are we?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

1.It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

Nothing.
2.I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

That would be the letter 'E'
4.Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

The third word is 'language'
brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

what about the others :0

djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

[quote]3.What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

a river

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

im sure people can figure these out there not that hard.

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

No one anyone?

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

Geez c'mon i was looking forward for people to figure these out

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I shall put in a few.

It can be cracked,
It can be made,
It can be told,
It can be played.
What is it?

2. What can you break but not touch?

3. The more you take from me, the bigger I get. What am I?

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

It can be cracked,
It can be made,
It can be told,
It can be played.
What is it?

It's a joke.

2. What can you break but not touch?

Is it WIND im not quite sure.

3. The more you take from me, the bigger I get. What am I?

Is it a HOLE i'm pretty sure.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

The first and third was correct. Second was completely wrong.

Showing 46-60 of 356