ForumsThe TavernFun Riddles/Magic Tricks

356 92943
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is where you can put some fun riddles! Please no spam and no inappropriate content. Thank you!

Ok here's one:

A magician fills a glass full with a fluid. He dumps it out, but no water was spilled. How did he do it?

• 356 Replies
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Still thinking. Your "Awesome face dance" isn't helping. It's just giving me creepy dreams of someone eating a smiley face then wiping blood from their mouth on an eagle.
I'll do it within the week.

Brock12345
Brock12345
2 posts
Shepherd

What is black, white, and red all over?
Answer below

Brock12345
Brock12345
2 posts
Shepherd

[/b]SPOILER TO PREVIOUS RIDDLE[/b]
[quote]What is black, white, and red all over?

[/i]A sunburned zebra, a dead zebra, or a newspaper.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

To answer your riddle Matt, I believe the man was shot by someone in the desert. The murderer then drove away from the scene of the crime. The eagles, attracted to the smell of blood, came to the man's body and started eating it. This explains why there was blood on the eagle.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Ok, so the eagles represent a form of currency(?). During a robbery, the man was shot, driving away he crashed his car on the highway, stumbled out and dropping 53 bloodied coins, the police find him and shoot him in the head.
I believe that answers why, but not very well. Still thinking.

Creeper_Boi
Creeper_Boi
1 posts
Nomad

Hi

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm guessing the money was ransom for someone or payment for something . After the deal had taken place, he left with the ransom/payment only to be killed by the police who monitored the trade.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Ok, so it totally deleted my post. Watch as it pops up a month later.

A man stole from the Eagles(American football team), the Eagles were pretty mad, so they chased him down and beat him to death by the side of the highway. The man's blood got on all 53 players of the team.
This is roughly what I had before, but I can't imagine what this guy could have stolen to get them so mad.
EDIT: I forgot about the bullet. The team captain shot him for kicks after he died?

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

A man stole stuffed animals(?) from a charity, and a homicidal, yet charitable asylum patient saw him. Chasing him down on the high way, he shot the victim with a gun, splattering the eagles with blood, and drives away.
Also, the eagles did announced a 53 man roster sometime. Look it up.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

...obviously my brain is not nearly as smart as you have guessed. The only non living/dead etc. eagles that I can think of are stuffed animals. Or the eagles the Romans carried as banners ages ago, but I have no idea how many of those there were.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

This is common logic, but seems impossible at first glance.

Try to decode:
GOINT OIF'O ATYT! TEOW! TVUA! AEDNX DNOTX -A1

Showing 346-356 of 356