ForumsForum Games(Game competition) WGR World Tag Team Championship

151 17314
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Q5ZMX.png[/IMG]

I'm resurrecting an old favorite of mine. Welcome to the WGR Tag Team division. This is an on going competition between 2 teams (sometimes more) one team will be the champions and the other/s will be the challengers. Rounds last for 4 days and will start as soon as I have two teams signed on to compete. You will need to have a partner to compete in this event. So find someone to team up with and sign up. It's first come, first serve.

The goal is basically to become the tag team champions and stay that way as long as you can. There will be 1 match per week and the scoring will be determined based on your combined effort.

So with that said I'll open up the sign ups. I'm looking for two teams to compete in the first match.

• 151 Replies
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

I have the interview with thebluerabbit and Santi up. Here is the link;

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Round over. Let's see who won.

Mort_Kawasaki/Killersup10 defeat matthew313131/ARJUN071 in a #1 contenders match.

WGR World Tag Team Champions thebluerabbit/Santi retain titles against LouWeed/WiiPlayer113

The Tag Team Champions are now 5-0 against opposing teams.

I'm looking for some new competitors, to join. Anyone want to play in the next round?

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

There will be one match this week. A six man tag team match between the number one contenders Mort_Kawasaki/Killersup10 (with matthew313131) and the WGR World Tag Team Champions thebluerabbit/Santi (with JoshDragon.)

This is a non-title match.

The game is pushies-plus 2.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i dont want to be annoying again but you didnt give any details again. im going to play easy mode then

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

and with power ups. please play the game before you choose it (or if your already do that please notice what modes there are)

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

well this game frustrates me. my controlls keep getting stuck again and the cube keeps going to the same direction for a few secs before i can change its direction. anyway i got

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

i dont want to be annoying again but you didnt give any details again. im going to play easy mode then

The scoring multiplier increases if you play the game on a harder difficulty. That's why I didn't specify what the difficulty would be. I'll leave that up to the players, to decide what level they're comfortable on.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

^^Forget what I said. I was under the impression that the multiplier went up on the higher difficulty because the first time I got a significantly higher score on the insane difficulty. You guys, can play on easy. That's what I did.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2gubdz8.jpg

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

The match will end today.

As of right now;

WGR World Tag Team Champions thebluerabbit/Santi with JoshDragon (2,717) lead the number one contenders Mort_Kawasaki/Killersup10 with matthew313131

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I'll try to put up a score. I only have time to put this comment, as of now.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Times up.

WGR World Tag Team Champions thebluerabbit/Santi with JoshDragon defeat Mort_Kawasaki/Killersup10 with matthew313131

The match for this week, will be Mort_Kawasaki/Killersup10 taking on the tag team champions, for the tag team titles.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Almost forgot. I'm still looking for new people to join in the thread.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

The game for this week is S.T.A.R. Defence.

You have until the end of Sunday, to get a score in. The winning team will capture the WGR World Tag Team titles.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i reached level 17. honestly this game is pretty easy if you play it long enough to get to the better satelites

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Round is over. WGR World Tag Team Champions thebluerabbit/Santi win the match.

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to suspend play for right now and temporarily close down this thread. I'm too busy to really get involved in building this competition into what I'd like it to be.

Santi, I know that you aren't able to play at the moment either. I'll try to bring the thread back to life, when I have more time.

But for now, it's closed until further notice.

Showing 136-150 of 151