trying

trying

436 posts

as i said earlier you need to get it under something like 40 days

Posted Mar 18, '12 at 7:48am

executionercom

executionercom

3 posts

trying, i don't know why you are trolling, but 40 days 100% is impossible.  You can explore every region in 40 days but to get 100% requires lvl 3 towers, lvl 3 factories,  4 days to find new areas + 2 days for the initial tutorial.  7 * 3 + 6 * 3 + 4 + 2 = 45 days minimum

Posted Mar 18, '12 at 10:07am

edvart

edvart

14 posts

My guess is 50 days but its only a guess sorry guys but I am to lazy to go through the game again especially because it gets repetitive.

Posted Mar 19, '12 at 7:17am

Cobalt1

Cobalt1

2 posts

Yes, to get this achievement, you'll have to unlock all areas in 40 days, not to have 100% complete (which would be impossible)

Posted Mar 19, '12 at 8:42am

Cobalt1

Cobalt1

2 posts

But anyway, I finished the game with all achievements and still don't have the possibility to visit area 34...but as I've been killed 2 times...maybe it's this?

Posted Mar 20, '12 at 2:02pm

ragelic

ragelic

1 post

How do you (or can you) get to the South-West region of the map?

Posted Mar 20, '12 at 2:42pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,850 posts

There is no Southwest region at the map, there are Northwest, North, West, Center, East, South, and Southeast.

If you want to reach one of them you have to clean the assult position first (get the tower). So get the towers in the areas you have direct access to then youll be albe to reach other areas.

Posted Mar 21, '12 at 5:08am

stratis96

stratis96

1 post

Can anyone please explain to me:
1) What that random floating circular status bar is?
2) What the "Enraged" or awesome mode thing is that popped up on the top of my screen is and how do I reach it? It offered me the chance to start it, I guess, but I couldn't figure out how to.
3) Why do certain kills give you money?
4) Is there a specific way to get one hit kills without ultra heavy weaponry?

That is all. For now. Muahahaha!

Thanks in advance!

Posted Mar 22, '12 at 4:11pm

kiraice

kiraice

58 posts

My best record to finish this game is in 60 days. Any better scores?

Posted Apr 6, '12 at 2:02pm

Noobclone

Noobclone

95 posts

I was wondering what the "wasted so many days" was as well.

I'm not doing it again though, it was worth it see the city safe I guess, but no. It's more of a chore to finish than fun. Fun when it's done; the "done" part is satisfying.

Reply to The "Decision" Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!