ForumsGamesThe "Decision" Discussion

31 14773
Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Welcome to the "Decision" Discussion

This is for any comments, ideas, criticisms (although not encouraged), questions, etc. about the awesome zombie game on Armor Games, Decision.

You can also boast about your current status on Decision. If you see a status boast, please acknowledge the date in which it was posted (displayed above the player's armatar).

It's really fun. But it needs more weapons and abilities. I also want to know the purpose of "Rebuild with Cannon/Rocket" Missions.

• 31 Replies
kiraice
kiraice
57 posts
Nomad

My best record to finish this game is in 60 days. Any better scores?

Noobclone
Noobclone
127 posts
Peasant

I was wondering what the "wasted so many days" was as well.

I'm not doing it again though, it was worth it see the city safe I guess, but no. It's more of a chore to finish than fun. Fun when it's done; the "done" part is satisfying.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

I don't get the actual benefit of rebuilding the weapons. I get it that the weapon changes, but what's the beneficial point of that? Is it just to kill zombies easier from different modes of arsenal, or does it do more than that? It would seem very odd to do a entire mission just to do Assualt Mode with a different weapon.

1) What that random floating circular status bar is?
2) What the "Enraged" or awesome mode thing is that popped up on the top of my screen is and how do I reach it? It offered me the chance to start it, I guess, but I couldn't figure out how to.

When you kill many zombies in a certain time, this circular bar appears. When you fill this bar (by killing zombies), you become "Enraged". When you are enraged you kill easier and get a cash multiplier. While you are not killing, the bar degenerates. When the bar degenerates while you are enraged, the enraged session ends. I suggest using grenades or rocket launchers on large groups to start it.

3) Why do certain kills give you money?

Maybe the money is in representation of something else, like equipment to get weapons or honor from your teammates to help train you to increase stats.

4) Is there a specific way to get one hit kills without ultra heavy weaponry?

I don't know.
Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

3) All kills gives money, but game show only 100+ money
4) You can shot barrels when zombies near them.

eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

in the sequel:

maybe they actually should have a multiplayer system in this game. and do missions together and leveling up for each kill. plus, the self-defense mechanism is a bit OP.

maybe a class system, (engineer, soldier, medic, saboteur) where each class gets their own unique abilities and weapons and equipment.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

maybe they actually should have a multiplayer system in this game. and do missions together and leveling up for each kill. plus, the self-defense mechanism is a bit OP.

Yeah I should think there should be a multiplayer, like The last Castle, like a coop multiplayer game

I cant even get past the zombies boss with that really big shotgun
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

the should have an online like sas zombie assault a game i see armorgames yet even knows but thier online for that game is messed up

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Jblaze101, please use correct grammar and spelling, I can't tell what your saying.

I also think an Online Co-Op system would be nice. Or maybe even an Online Battle System, too (the one with most points wins [kills=points up, deaths=points down [death will cause 1 second regeneration])! Or even an Online Team Battle System, too (with applicable friendly-fire [friendly-fire=points transfer {meaning points given to enemy team}])!!! They can even make a Assault Position Battle, too (no team)!!! Or how about this, Battle Generator Protector (by shooting a zombie, it will not die, but turn around to enemy generator. One who's generator fully charges first wins)!!!

I have the awesome-est ideas, don't I?

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, Gameboy98. Totally agree to it.

I haven't finished Decision, but it's a hackin' game! Like awesome. Yeah, the self-defense skill is OP, in fact, you can (If you're lucky) leave the character and let zombies get smashed by him. Real nice to take the advantage, eh?

And, yes. FlyAnvil should've made more weapons for the guy. But using the rocket launcher as a main weapon is just almost one shot one kill. Yeah. But I use the shotgun because I run fast. I actually upgraded the sprint to the max first because pairing the shotgun with the speed is god mode. Almost.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

I wonder if there will be choices between different weapons. Like in Raze 2.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Decision is a game?

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Yes, it is.

Hello! Isn't there anyone out there who still likes "Decision"?

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

I visited the website for FlyAnvil ([url=http://flyanvil.com/]) and if you check the top of the homepage, it says a sequel is going to be made.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Thank you for the information, Kreitmaker.

Once it comes out, I will personally make a forum thread for it.

Click here to go Fly Anvil (and be grateful for their brilliant games!!!).

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Note: This forum may now be used to also discuss Decision 2, compare between the first and the sequel, and state whether or not it should become the Game of the Year (2012) or Shooting Game of the Year (2012).

Showing 16-30 of 31