Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Do you think that communist ideas our being taught in the school system?

Posted Apr 4, '12 at 1:52pm

danielo

danielo

1,394 posts

you know, Capitalism isnt mean pure good and communism pure evil. i think that the communist ideaoligy is a very beutiful one. Every one help each other, not working for themsleve but for the human kind. everyone equal. even if in USA saying this things its like saying you are a witch who worship the devil. in the "golden age" of soviet russia, you didnt had to pay to go to an hospital. you didnt had to pay for a vication. a car was given by Request. sure, ther was bad things, like stalin and the N.K.V.D and later the KGB, but the idea is a great one.

Posted Apr 5, '12 at 6:33pm

bigmac258

bigmac258

99 posts

NO offense but thats a pointless question the gov wouldnt allow it just look at how we reacted to spread of communism during the cold war

Posted May 4, '12 at 12:37pm

apollo98

apollo98

5 posts

depends. Are you from the united states, europe or former american colonies? if so, probably not.

Posted May 6, '12 at 6:53pm

92 posts

After taking Civics, I have developed the opinion that the idea of Communism is good on paper, but that because of human nature a utopia of the Communistic sort is impossible in reality. Some people will always want to be above others.

Posted May 6, '12 at 7:49pm

EnterOrion

EnterOrion

3,615 posts

No, but my teachers don't like it when I rant about how communism will be the death of us in half of the papers I'm supposed to write. That's probably a sign...

Seriously though, no it's not, or I'd probably be in jail right now for killing my teachers. They teach about the system of communism, and a few acts passed are remarkably communist, but overall, no it isn't.

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 9:45am

_DC_

_DC_

20 posts

Communism only works if most of the country does not abuse the system ergo if they were to teach it , it could never work because eventually one or more government official would try to abuse the system and then everybody would and eventually crash it.

Reply to Do you think that communist ideas our being taught in the school system?

You must be logged in to post a reply!