Most questions answered
Posted Mar 16, '12 at 5:15am
This topic is based on the main features of the site for newcomers. So as in you don't have to search through 100 topics looking for just one answer..... This will probably be takeing down later on, hope not lol, would be a waste of my time .... P.s. Any other questions just message me.
2. Or type in your browser " http://armorgames.com/search/ " after search/ put a game your looking for like , Example : http://armorgames.com/search/Free+Rider+2/ , make sure you add the + to space apart the title of the game.
1. Go to the game you like.
2. On the game page that loads up you will see above the screen of the game a little icon of a "Plus sign and a Heart. Click on that once and it will be saved to your favorites.
1. Your favorite Game Catelog will be located on your page by your messanger. Enjoy!
1. Armor points can be rewarded by posting comments on games and rating games.
3. A merited comment most contain , Why you liked it or disliked it, rating and oppinion on the game, and a conclusion. Must have perfect grammer i beleive and spelling. Also you can get 20 points pergame you submit. Most likly your not gunna lol.
2 . Saddly I do not know if you can get a merit on a fourm.
1. Getting AP unlocks Wood , silver , and gold placks, and also Armatars,
Where to find Armatars
1. Click on Control Panel
2. Or type this in your browser http://armorgames.com/account/ then when it loads up the first thing you will see is "EDIT PROFILE" , across from that you will see Armatars. Click on that and click an Armator you like.
1. Again AP unlocks Armatars.
Mostly played games/new games
1. Go to armorgames.com/
1. The most played games should be located on your very right.
How to find Featured games
1. Go to armorgames.com/
2. And on the main bar that says "Armor Games" , look down a little and you will see Fetured Games. Click on that and you will see a list of fetured games.
1. Play a fetured game.
Posting a fourm.
1. Once on any armorgames page right under your profile icon and control panal you will see "Community"
2. Click on that and you will see a list of diffrent categlories.
3. Think of an idea that is not taken yet, then find the proper categlory .
2. Click on the categlory you wish to submit a fourm in. Then you will see at the top of the page Submit Topic...
1. Once you click on that , write about what you want to write about then submit.
1. Under your profile icon, and the logout button, you will see Store.
2. Or type http://armorgames.com/store/ then you can order stuff based on this site and games.
1. Some of the things in the store are pretty cool check it out.
1. Right next to Community you will see a news button click on it and check up on new armorgames news.
1. Right next to store and blog you will see "Help" , click on that and you can send a message to AG.
2. If you don't have accses to your email , you can contact a Admin or Moderator.
1. If you want go to armorgames.com/user/carlie , i think shes inactive , but you can go to her friends list and find another moderator and message them .
Having trouble with abusive users:
1. If your having problems with abuse on the site message a moderator with his username and link to his/her profile. Ussually report a person who is cussing alot or harrassing people for no apparent reason.
1. Spamming is constintly messaging the same thing over and over or just typing any thing under 8 words long, will count as spam. Spaming can result in a ban.
Need more help Message Yz125 or click http://armorgames.com/user/yz125/
Posted Mar 16, '12 at 8:36am
I don't know why you would type all that out, when a guide is already in place, but eh.
Reporting has its own sticky in the newcomer's section, but quite obviously no one reads the stickies. You left out an important piece of advice, which would be "Do not engage in conversation or arguments with someone you want to report." Don't go 'I'll report you!!', don't try to troll them, don't act like a jerk. Just report and ignore.
As for the help, the help page is kinda lacking in actual help, I would instead refer people to the AG guide or the stickies, as they tend to be more helpful, and contain links to moderators and admins, and instructions for reporting, glitch issues and what not.
Bbcode: We have a descriptive sticky for that too.
Posting a thread: It's not a forum. A forum is what you post the thread in. This would be a thread, the community is the forum.
Otherwise a lacking and annoying thread to read, the structure was awful and it is hard to navigate.
Posted Mar 17, '12 at 6:32am
Would like to mention , if you read the first para. of this thread it stats " You don't have to search for a thread for an hour." For example if i was looking for how to Rate a Game. You would just simply look for the thread but there are over 300 threads to look over , to be more exact on the number 9478085 estimated 9500000. So yea , what you just posted is considered trolling , you obviously just try to point out every mistake when infact i wasnt tring to point out ever detail of how to play on a site.
It's obvious you need more practice on on how not to troll, again there is no structure , I i was going in order if you actully read the whole thing , from comments to Ap to other features on the site.... I'm also pretty sure no one is gunna go and tell someone "Ohh i'm going to report you". Not everyone is that stupid lol . And most of the stuff I stated within this thread was based on what i've learned over my six years of being on this site , Yes i have 2 accounts one in 2006 and in 2008. And about the spam, considering i have been baned for this lol, all the admins told me where "Spamming is , you writing less then 4 words and that might simulate previous comments , so yea copy and paste as in that" . I never did that though lol.
Summury : I was'nt tring to point out every feature of the site , kind of annoying to even read this trolling message about the flaws i was'nt tring to point out.
Trolls are people who constintly try to point out flaws or get attention, and are quite annoying , agreed?? LoL. Not tring to be insulting , i was just tring to point out some of the main features , but not every feature with in the feature. lol
Posted Mar 17, '12 at 7:03am
Barring your fascinating obsession and exaggeration of numbers, if people just opened their bloody eyes to look, we won't have so many questions, and so many half-baked attempts at guides.
You not trying to point out every detail of the site if inconsequential when we're talking about the mistakes you made. You make mistakes, we can point them out. Period.
Your ''guide'' lacks structure in that it was horribly organized, jumping to and fro and typed out with no systematic sense of order whatsoever.
Cen does not aim to get attention, which part of his post said so? Clearly, someone here is under grand disillusions of reality, making up assumptions on the spot, and labelling someone a troll when they just point out errors.
If you read the whole post that Cen thoughtfully wrote out, you would see that everything he responded to was pertaining to points raised in YOUR ''guide'', and he WASN'T making any unrelated additional points. So, learn to read, and learn to accept criticism, instead of acting like the petulant and temper-throwing person you seem to be now.
What Cen addressed in a nutshell:
Spam, and why your definition of spam is not entirely covering.
Essentially, just pointing out mistakes you made, and not bringing up more points.
You'll be surprised. Apparently your six years here has not taught you everything.
Less than 7 words usually. See, how can you even write a guide without even grasping the rules fully?
Oh sure, you were totally not going on and on about Cen being a troll.
Posted Mar 17, '12 at 5:31pm
I know, Nicho went over this already, but:
Yes, because stickied thread, that are permanently locked at the top of the topic listing, with their bold and informative titles like "Guide to AG" are what you use hours to look for.
If you think that is trolling, please do leave the internet. Pointing out what you did wrong, not only so you can do better, but also to not confuse the newbies you wrote the thread for, is not trolling. I was not baiting you, I was not trying to make fun for you, nor was I insulting you or trying to get you banned.
Yes, someone is going to do it, yes, someone is that stupid. I would know it, I have had it happen to me.
"Well, murder is, and I would know, since I have been arrested for it, killing someone with a knife". Just because you have been banned for one thing doesn't mean that it is the only definition of the word.
I am sorry, I can read, I don't need a summary of you being butthurt and misinterpreting what I wrote.
Dude, you wouldn't see a troll if they hit you in the eye with a dart, if that is your definition. Nor is one time "Constintly" [sic]. And, when you need to say you are not trying to be insulting, everyone knows you are trying your best to insult me. I have had worse. Troll is a first, for which I will applaud you, but I have had a lot worse.
So, let's take it again, in case you missed it again (when you have read my reply to your comment, which was uncalled for, considering this is a forum issue and not a personal issue, not to forget you are ignoring the advice I gave about reporting and ignore instead of engaging yourself with people you think are breaking the rules (trolling, real trolling, would be a bannable offence)):
I have been here, what, four... three and a half year?
Posted Mar 17, '12 at 10:51pm
Cen, that line was from me to him.
Posted Mar 17, '12 at 11:05pm
I applaud your efforts and your willingness to help out in the community, but we already have multiple stickies in both forums, as well as the Help page and the Forum Guidelines that take care of the general questions. We need more of this behavior around here, just not in duplicate thread form. :)
Copyright 2005-2013 Armor Games. All Rights Reserved.
We strive to deliver the best online games experience on the internet, with thousands of free online games for kids, access to free mmorpg games, free online games for girls, online rpg games, fun online flash games, and more. We offer free flash games in many different genres: online shooting games, online puzzle games, online war games, free online car games, free online hidden object games and dozens more. This is the best place on the web to play online games for free... play on Armor Games! No matter what game style you prefer, we've got it here.
As one of the biggest free gaming websites, we offer thousands of new game reviews and ratings, making it easy for gamers to find new games every day. We offer only the best games from developers Jmtb02, Krin, ConArtist, Joey Betz, Tony Lavell, Louissi, Gameinabottle and of course Armor Games develops some of the best games around.Ready to play online games?
We are dedicated to providing our players the best online gaming experience on the internet! Visit every day to discover new games, achieve high scores, and participate in one of the most active gaming communities.
Have your game played by millions of gamers! Armor Games welcomes game submissions from talented game developers. Not every game makes the cut, but if it does, we'll promote it on Armor Games and give you all the credit and link back to your site. Submit your game here and good luck!