ForumsWEPRwhy is america fat

170 72703
fracell
fracell
67 posts
Nomad

is it the lack of exercise stress junk food (go ahead blame the food) or what i think it is technology were so dependant on technology that we stay inside all day with little human contact i am verry fit i go outside everyday run with my dog do 300 pushups a day do benchpresses and curls punch the bag ect. and i joined the navy seals and marine force recon why can no one else do this its the easyest thing in the world tell me about your ideas

• 170 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

neither are most of the people on that list.

But they're still Olympic athletes. Not the case of the majority of the population I'd say.

Also, the results of those studies, are probably based on the results from when people come in for there check-up, and the doctors just convert BMI straight to body fat percentage

That would be kinda stupid... but still, if you apply the same method on all countries in a study, that changes nothing at the fact that America has always higher values than any other countries.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Love the title. Conforms to fashion with the all-lower-case, and is to the point.
Anyway, why is the majority of the U.S. fat? Demand, with abundant supply. They're not as worse as China is some ways though. The Chinese, and several other Asian cultures, kill tigers and harvest the fur and bones for luck charms and bloody medicines! I have to say, fat people is better then hundreds of dead, beautiful creatures.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Funny thing though is, since Chinese started to adopt more western-like food and life-style, the number of obese has increased ^^

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Well, double bad! Fat and highly superstitious!

Showing 166-169 of 170