ForumsSupport ForumCommon glitches

28 5341
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Please note that there are many glitches on this site. They probably will be fixed, and they occur quite often.
Heres a list I created:

Please look here too

PLEASE NOTE:
1. I do not post game glitches/cheats.
2. Some glitches will be fixed during site updates.
3. FireFox is recommended. If you have an excessive amount of glitches, swith to FireFox.
4. Restarting you browser or refreshing usually fixies it up, but it may occur again.
5. There are many glitches with this site. please do not complain.

1)Gold King:If you see that you are gold king for no reason, refresh the page.
2)Repeated comment: If you comment and your comment is a repeat of the last comment made or has no words at all, the 30 second rule applies and you must wait or refresh.
3)38 years ago: If you go to the community forum page you may see all sections say "38 years ago by______." Just refresh.
4)404: If you see a 404 error repeat the page sveral times. If it doesn't appear and you are on somebody's profile page, that user is banned.
5)Loss of AP: Its not a glitch, something you made was deleted.
6)Disappearing act: If anything is missing from the page, refresh or restart your browser.
7)???: If a random message that comes up that doesnt make sense to you, refresh.
8)Back Home: When you rate a game you return to the homepage and the game isn't rated. Also if you try to add it to favorites, it will send you to the hompage. No known fix. Restart browser.
9)Flashy Backround: Once in a while the blue backround may flash over your other stuff while scrolling down. It is related to sql errors.
10)Cant access chat: No fix.
11)Missing images: Turn off adblocker and that kind of stuff.

These are all the glitches i could think of.

• 28 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 28