Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Is homosexuality right or wrong?

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 5:36am

chuncster

chuncster

24 posts

In my opinion, i feel homosexuality is just a natural part of life as heterosexuality. Ok, it doesn't hold the same importance in the survival of the species, however nor is smoking, drinking, playing on computers, etc.

Our lives are full of millions upon millions of choices every day, we can do this, that or the other etc. Homosexuality is not a choice however, you can't choose to be 'gay'. I would know, I have 2 homosexual uncles who are in happy relationships.

I have spoken to both of them about choice and they have both told me that most homosexuals don't have a choice, as they find men as attractive and heterosexuals find women attractive.

So in the short run, if you find homosexuality wrong, you are being slightly narrow minded due to the fact that it's all about the way our brains have been built, that and ONLY that leads to our preference as a mate (leading back to our primal minds of lusting over a mate to continue the species. You cannot choose what sexuality to have, and if you have a choice between gay and straight, well, i can't really think of a response to that. Love is love, lust is lust. If you see somebody - male or female - you do not have a choice whether or not to fall in love with said person. I find homosexuality perfectly fine and natural.

Chunc

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 3:53pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,102 posts

I think most people in general nowadays are pro-same sex marriage. It's just not a big deal anymore i think. And if i'm considered a newbie, I won't be for long :P

You'd be surprised...stick around for a while and you will be shocked by how many Anti-homosexual people there are

And it takes a while to lose that status

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 6:45pm

xxBoogeymaNxx

xxBoogeymaNxx

85 posts

Well I might be new to posting on these forums, but i've been coming to armor games for 5 - 6 years :P

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 8:09pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

It seems that the only ones against it are newbies...spare the occasional rare instance

As it appears, I am that occasional rare instance.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 8:28pm

xxBoogeymaNxx

xxBoogeymaNxx

85 posts

@thepunisher93 Why is it you think homosexuality is wrong?

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 8:35pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

And it takes a while to lose that status
How would you know how long it takes? B)

Anything happening? No? Good.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 10:32pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,696 posts

Knight

Why is it you think homosexuality is wrong?

Religious reasons.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 10:34pm

xxBoogeymaNxx

xxBoogeymaNxx

85 posts

@nichodemus You are probably right. I'm just trying to find someone who thinks homosexuality is wrong for a reason other than religion and is able to logically defend their belief, even if I think they are incorrect.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 11:26pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,322 posts

You are probably right. I'm just trying to find someone who thinks homosexuality is wrong for a reason other than religion

here is the "it's icky" card. have fun. =P

and is able to logically defend their belief

oh, never mind. =/

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 12:02am

xxBoogeymaNxx

xxBoogeymaNxx

85 posts

haha I think it's slightly icky, but I don't think it's wrong at all. I have a brother who is gay as well as a few friends who are and they are all amazing people.

Reply to Is homosexuality right or wrong?

You must be logged in to post a reply!