ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 385339
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Still Homos are a disgrace to human race and no matter how much politically correct you try to be, calling someone gay is always gonna be an insult in most of the cases.

Whether it's used as an insult or not doesn't make it right whatsoever. And thoughts like 'these kind of people are a disgrace to human race' is what led to nazism, mind I remind you. No, nazism isn't only about racism, it's about excluding all people who do not correspond to a certain ideal. It's total intolerance. But why should we not tolerate people only because they are different? Even if you say that it's a disease, how does that justify anything? Even people with disorders have a right for tolerance as long as they do no harm to others.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Still Homos are a disgrace to human race and no matter how much politically correct you try to be, calling someone gay is always gonna be an insult in most of the cases.

I tend to find the bigots and idiots who take issue with what someone does with their private life as if it affects them a disgrace to the human race.

Speaking of doctors, they are the same doctors who used to suggest Heroin as a remedy for coughing.

From 1902... Was there suppose to be a point to your century out dated diatribe?
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Oh, I didn't know you could see the future. Well, no use arguing with you if you already know the answer to everything.
randumbness
randumbness
58 posts
Nomad

Okay then I checked back and saw the comment that seems really offensive to certain groups of people. Sounds like people are wailing on homosexuals. Okay question time what makes a person so unaccepting and closeminded. Should we blame religion maybe a little you know what blame christianity not all christians but the most christian churches oppose of gay marriage I could compare some of this to two historical events that may offend people so I wont. I have two gay friends 2 bisexual one's and they are the nicest people. Homosexual's aren't a disgrace to the human race. The real disgrace IS THAT some people can't be accepting of others sexuality some people prefer 2 be close-minded and ignorant. You should be ashamed for what your saying the negative comments just come to show how ignorant people can be. I know someone will probably reply to this with a comment like homosexuality is wrong because this. Is racism right? NO is sexism right? NO is discrimination right? NO
Is it right to be biased against anybody in anyway related to their age, gender, religion, race, and of course sexuality. NO!
So I'm asking what reason do those against homosexuality have against homosexuals did they wrong you in any way?
Have they done anything bad to you?
Probably not, there's no solid reason why a person should think homosexuality is wrong.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

funny because already today the word "gay" isnt an insult (when used properly) and people now use more of the other words to insult. well just like you said your opinion, i think that people who cant accept other people who are different are a disgrace to not just the human race but any living being (and im pretty sure im not the only one who thinks that way) so it all balances out.

as you can see, we use logic and facts to support our arguments while you just say your opinion and then say it as if its a conclusion that was made after learning and doing research. until you can prove anything your argument is pretty pointless
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

What? Oh, ****! Someone call all the philosophy students! They're wasting their time! All these discussions can be solved by looking at the first definition on dictionary.com!

Morality and naturalness are complex philosophical ideas. I know homosexuality is neither unnatural or immoral (which are two discrete categories), but citing an extremely narrow pseudo-definition is not a good way to prove it.

Ehm - Punisher was using both words in the same context in the same sentence. I was pointing out that there is a difference. That is all - Not me trying to prove sh*t, just me trying to understand which one he meant for his argument, mmmk.

Punisher - you mentioned your statistics were about America: Homosexuality isn't limited to the USA.

they were probably unstable because their parents hated them for their orientation.

their parents did'nt know it
don't make assumptions

Even if their parents didn't know, they were probably "unstable" due to the fear about coming out and the reactions it would cause.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

how many peopels in the world dont like chocolate? how many?
not so many right?

how many peopels in the world love a kind of color? lets just guese that gray in not one of the top 5 ok? so everyone who prefer gray is unatural?

our nature is to prefer things. thats what make us diffrente from the animals you so hate. i can love a kind of food, you dont. most of the world can love tomatos, but i have a friend who just cant. he hate tomatos. can smell them. so he in unatural? i dont know so many peopels who hate tomatos. do you? i know peopels who prefer other things, but hate them? no.

and, i just saw that you said that gays are peoples who gave up to fight against ther immorality.
have you ever fantaside on a man? because i dont. its not brain: "lets love guys! you: "stop it brain, me not wanna" brain:"comeone, lets do it!" you:"ok ok, lets love mans now"
or you love mans, or you love womens. thats it. and yes, gays have a diffrunce in there brain from otehr peoples, just like some tomatos hater have from the rest of us, or the ones who cant see a color.

ther are gay couple of penguins. did they forsake god, unlike the rest of the religius penguins? {so thats what they have in thuse Igloo's... | _
--- \\<{'}/
| [0]
| m m

toastboot
toastboot
5 posts
Nomad

homosexualty is neither right nor wrong - it's just normal.

if i like or dislike somebody it's not because of the sexuality, their skin color or their religious beliefs. i dislike them because of their characters.

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

Homosexuality is neither wrong or right. It is a sexuality. Why heterosexuality right? I am streight. I have a beutiful daughter and a beutiful girlfriend but my girlfriend has two gay brothers. They went to catholic school got beaten and bullied and it wasnt their fault that they werent the "Norm." so why is Homosexuality right? why is a man and a woman right and why are lesbians more exepted than gay men? all quetions that I don't think will ever be fully answered

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

all quetions that I don't think will ever be fully answered

because the people whit such ideas have never noticed that it doesn't do any1 wrong.
and usualy are religios nutjobs.
nomoreheroes23
nomoreheroes23
75 posts
Nomad

I disagree. Many animals are homosexual, the sex-obsessed Bonobos easily the easiest example. How can it be unnatural if animals do it?

Humans and animals are two different things now,in` it?
On topic:Well.....in a....homophobic sense....It`s okay to me as long as they don`t hit on me.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Humans and animals are two different things now,in` it?

Not really, humans are animals. The only difference is we have advanced technology.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Not really, humans are animals. The only difference is we have advanced technology.

thats not realy the difference. (indirectly it is one)
we have a advanced brain wich gives us the ability to predict what will happen in the future when we do something in a sertian way.
(aka, able to predict: action - reaction)
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

we have a advanced brain wich gives us the ability to predict what will happen in the future when we do something in a sertian way.

A large number of animals have that ability, its not unique to humans.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

As Moe said, not really. Animals know, say, when they "feel" an earthquake coming what's going to happen, or if certain predators might be around.

An example? I have two cats that fight all the time, one is a lot smaller and always runs away. Every time she goes outside, she first looks around for that cat which attacks her. She knows that going outside means that the other cat -might- be there, and so looks for it. Same way in which it knows that if it starts meowing and sitting at the door I'll let it out.

The real difference between animals and us is that if we look in a mirror we recognize ourselves. Showing a picture of a kid and then showing them that picture they know that what they are seeing is themselves even though it's just a paper. Place an animal in front of a mirror though? Might as well be another animal.
Showing 316-330 of 1146