ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 385595
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Nope HE is telling u lies there is no way to have a guy with 2 X X chromosomes

Do yourself a favor Blackbeltr0 and actually look into claims (especially when they're given to you on what it's called...) before speaking.

XX male syndrome
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Nope HE is telling u lies there is no way to have a guy with 2 X X chromosomes

i find nicho a reliable source.
sofar he has earned more credit then you did (and not only because he is around longer)
he explains his claims and ideas. if you agree or disagree whit it is a 2nd. but i havn't seen you explain your claim yet sorry.
so i go whit nicho here.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Not saying he is lying but He was not informed correctly and kasic I Am informed plus we r not here to talk DNA and chromosomes we r here to say yes or no and i say NO

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

He was not informed correctly

Did you even bother to click on the link? The one not 'informed correctly' is you.

plus we r not here to talk DNA and chromosomes

It is a bit off the beaten path, but there's nothing directly wrong with it.

we r here to say yes or no and i say NO

Why do you say no then?
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Not saying he is lying but He was not informed correctly and kasic I Am informed plus we r not here to talk DNA and chromosomes we r here to say yes or no and i say NO

Can... Can someone translate this into a language I understand, please?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

[/quote]Can... Can someone translate this into a language I understand, please?[quote]
*Cracks knuckles (I've been doing that a lot lately, is it healthy?)*

I'm not saying he is lying, he was informed correctly. Kasic, I too am informed. Anyway, we are not here to discuss DNA and chromosomes and the like we are here to state our opinion on whether homosexuality is right or wrong and I say WRONG.

I think that's accurate, haven't read previous pages very thoroughly.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Woops, sorry.

Can... Can someone translate this into a language I understand, please?

I'm not saying he is lying, he was informed correctly. Kasic, I too am informed. Anyway, we are not here to discuss DNA and chromosomes and the like we are here to state our opinion on whether homosexuality is right or wrong and I say WRONG.

I think that's accurate, haven't read previous pages very thoroughly.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Not saying he is lying

hmm yes you said he is lying... let me quote it for you

"Nope HE is telling u lies"

but He was not informed correctly

did you even check his link?

and kasic I Am informed

if your informed, how come we can't see that?
and how come you are trying to dodge to topic now? if you are really informed plz. give me your information on my profile. (nothing is off-topic there)

so you want back on topic... fine, plz. answer this question for me.

is it oke to suppress your neighbors freedom because you think it is wrong?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

here's a little something that's relevant to this thread.
Preacher Phil Snider gives interesting gay rights speech

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

I believe that homosexuality is right. Why do people judge a person on who he or she loves? It's not only humans that condone in homesexual acts; Animals have been known to also mate with the same sex. I saw two male dogs humping eachother just the other day in public. It's natural to feel an attraction to the other same sex; even if people don't admit it. We've all had our moments where we were some-what attracted to the same sex. I absolutely support homosexuality, but that doesn't make me homosexual.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Why do you say no then?
Because men can not make babies and why would they want to be together if they love each other then marry their sister an be brothers.

is it ok to suppress your neighbors freedom because you think it is wrong?
what do u mean??? that should not be a freedom you have freedom to speak and some people say shut-up is that a violation???
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Because men can not make babies and why would they want to be together if they love each other then marry their sister an be brothers.

1. People don't necessarily bond to make children, but to be together. What is the harm in two guys or two gals being together?

2. From a marital point of view, this is completely stupid. I thought marriage is supposed to be a serious, holy bond? So in order to not have gay marriage, you would rather see this kind of marriage? Poor sisters...

3. Do you understand what loving someone means? It's not like being brother with someone...
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Because men can not make babies

...so? Infertile couples can't have biological children either.

why would they want to be together if they love each other then marry their sister an be brothers.

I can't tell if you're going into the red herring argument of homosexuality = incest...or if you're saying to marry the person's brother/sister so as to be considered family...

that should not be a freedom you have freedom to speak and some people say shut-up is that a violation???

It's a violation to do more than tell that person to shut up.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

what do u mean??

Let's just say for example a neighbor you had was a homosexual. Why would this affect you? On what grounds can you tell them that they can't love someone of the same gender?
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

what do u mean???

well your religious right?
let me put it this way:

i think religions are wrong.
now i will deny you to participate in any religion.
would you think that is fair and oke?
or do you think by yourself; FU i wanna do what i want whitout restrictions?

in this case i would ask:
do you think it is oke that i suppress your freedom (for doing your religious stuff) because i think it is wrong?

that should not be a freedom you have freedom to speak and some people say shut-up is that a violation???

i'm not talking about rights here.
but your freedom to do things that you like to do.

and beside, freedom of speech has it's length aswell.
allot is allowed but there are lines.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I think whats natural is whats right. For instance, if you killed your mom and you feel bad then obviously you know what you did is not right. If you feel attracted to the same gender then I think that its natural. And I don't care what argument you make people, killing your mom will ALWAYS be wrong!

Showing 691-705 of 1146