Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Is homosexuality right or wrong?

Posted Mar 27, '12 at 4:37pm

Dregus2

Dregus2

440 posts

Yea it's called ninjaing. You posted that while i was typing my post.

Really? Because according to the clock I posted 5 minutes before you.

Posted Mar 27, '12 at 4:44pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,918 posts

he is a slow typer :3

anyway, even if there were only a handfull, its just shocking that not only its illegal, in some places theres the death penalty. i dont think life should be ignored that way.

Posted Mar 28, '12 at 3:32am

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,691 posts

Knight

Lol. Hurray for positive stereotypes?

And let's not forget their fabulous fashion sense. (my uncle who was gay, his fashion sense was tan slacks and a ratty t-shirt most of the time.)

Posted Mar 28, '12 at 9:25am

master565

master565

3,874 posts

I got up from my computer after the page loaded and came back to it a few minutes later... honestly I can't think of any reason why you would think I posted that, after you already answered my question, on purpose.

Posted Mar 28, '12 at 9:37am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,177 posts

Knight

And being biased over Homosexuals is like being biased over other races. And we've gotten over that already... mostly.

So? We haven't gotten over homophobia yet, saying we have gotten over racism and hence all is happy happy doesn't cut ice with the current state of affairs.

Posted Mar 28, '12 at 1:03pm

Zydrate

Zydrate

394 posts

Arguing over post times. Christ, you people will hark on anything.

Posted Mar 28, '12 at 7:03pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Arguing over post times. Christ, you people will hark on anything.

You found the argument important enough to leave a useless comment on it.

Posted Mar 30, '12 at 3:47am

aourai

aourai

15 posts

I came across this thread quite by accident.  I do not believe homosexuality is wrong in any way.  There's enough hate in the world, why should be stop two consenting adult humans from loving one another. 

I really can't stand when people liken homosexuality to pedophilia or bestiality and claim that by making homosexuality a legally recognizable relationship through marriage laws we'll open up a can of worms that will allow people to marry their cat or car or 12 year old niece.  This is a BS claim.  Two consenting adults want to get hitched, pay different taxes, and go through ridiculous rigmarole if they want to break up then let them.  /rant

Posted Mar 30, '12 at 3:57am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,918 posts

I really can't stand when people liken homosexuality to pedophilia or bestiality and claim that by making homosexuality a legally recognizable relationship through marriage laws we'll open up a can of worms that will allow people to marry their cat or car or 12 year old niece.  This is a BS claim.  Two consenting adults want to get hitched, pay different taxes, and go through ridiculous rigmarole if they want to break up then let them.  /rant

i understand. i really have no idea if they actually believe in that or if they arent even trying to think about the logic that doesnt even exist behind this statement.

obviously, when 2 guys want to marry both of them want that while you cant really ask the cat for permission.

and the annoying thing? people like that exist. there is a woman who is married to a wall, a guy/woman (cant remember) who is married to a dolphin and a guy who is married to a video game character...

Posted Mar 30, '12 at 4:11am

aourai

aourai

15 posts

There are people in my family who, thankfully only when hammered, have said exactly this phrase:

"Men marrying men!?  What's next?  You gonna marry your sewing machine?" 

And the whole procreation necessity aspect makes me so mad.  We have enough population to get by, let some homosexual couples adopt kids or opt to go without children.  This is no big deal people.  We don't need to keep populating the earth.  If you're that gung ho about expanding the human race beyond the number we currently have then might I suggest more of you go into space-related sciences and figure out how to colonize other planets because this one is getting kinda cramped.

Reply to Is homosexuality right or wrong?

You must be logged in to post a reply!