ForumsThe TavernFavorite MLB team

8 2285
shummel22
shummel22
25 posts
Nomad

Mine is the Boston Red Sox!!
because of.... Big papi, Manny, Elsbury, Pedrioa, Drew, Youkilis, Lowell, Casey, Lugo, Crisp, Varitek, Beckett, Dice K, and Papelbon.

dont know if i spelled all of them right

• 8 Replies
Game_Guy121
Game_Guy121
57 posts
Nomad

METS!!!!!!!!

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

GO WHITE SOX WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gogogogogogogogo white sox WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yankees suck @$$

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I don't watch baseball too often but I'd have to go with the Yankees. A-Rod and Derek Jeter are just amazing.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

haha. A-Rod really was suffering a while back, And Jeter is lacking his usually hated pep. I will contradict everyone's posts up to now by saying that: My Favorite Teams are the Red Sox and the Kansas City Royals. Mainly becouse they can beat the Yankees

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

GO REDS. WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Reds are awesome and Griffey will get his 600th homerun. WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

I LOVE THE YANKEES. A-ROD RULES AND SO DOES JETER. I LIKE MING WHAN TOO, ALONG WITH POSADA AND MELKY CABRARAY. (I DON'T THINK I SPELLED THERE NAMES RIGHT BUT O WELL)

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHITESOX
GOGOGOGOGgogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo
wiwnwiwniwnwinwinwinwinwninwiniwninwininwininwininwin

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

YANKEES!!!! uh... who has the most championship wins IN ALL HISTORY OF ALL SPORTS LIKE EVER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Showing 1-8 of 8