ForumsGamesHalo 3 or Guitar Hero 3?

92 14122
Crev
Crev
2 posts
Nomad

I just got an XBOX360. Should I buy $60 halo 3 or $100 GH3 (Including the guitar (I dont have 1))

• 92 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

i have both to, but i'd say halo 3 because if you get stuck on guitar hero hard or expert (like me) its a waste of about 120$ on the other hand halo 3 xbox live way better than GH xbox live And the achievments on GH r like Gold star 20 songs on expert ^^ WHO CAN GOLD STAR A SONG ON EXPERT AND IF YOU CAN U HAVE NO LIFE!! Halo on the other hand, the achievments r earnd in ranked matches or campaign(u prolly already no that) and there not that hard to get, (i got most of mine on campaign)

So GH3 nearly impossible to reach 1k/1k gamerscore Halo its a little hard but not nearly as hard as GH3
Halo 3.

gamerjoe55
gamerjoe55
69 posts
Nomad

gh3 for sure, its different

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

halo 3 for sure, in forge you can create stuff, and if you have REALLY creative friends on xbox live (like me) the maps they create are the best, he made one just like lock-out!!

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

you cant make your own songs on guitar hero ^^

foofoo42
foofoo42
18 posts
Nomad

definatly guitar hero 3 halo 3 is just halo 2 with more weapons and vehicles and thats it while guitar hero 3 has all sorts of replayibility and fun songs to play while ROCKIN

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

oh yes, its fun playing the same song over and over on hard-expert so much fun omg..BORING

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well i would pick halo 3 because it is way more fun than guitar hero 3 because in halo 3 you have a much wider range of things to do than guitar hero 3

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

i agree with turret.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

guitar hero all the way man

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

yeah, Guitar Hero is waaay better than Halo 3. After I beat it, what was there to do? Go on Xbox Live? And do what? Spend my entire life getting up to a Brigadier or whatever? Waste of time imo.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

what do you do after you beat GH3 RaptorExx nothing atleast you have something to do in HALO3

army_boy
army_boy
54 posts
Nomad

i like halo b/c u get bored of gh3 fast

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well ive made up my mind im getting both^^

alvinyakotory700
alvinyakotory700