ForumsGamesHow do I get Hipsters and 'Serial Killer' in Innkeeper?

23 50308
Cryostrata
Cryostrata
23 posts
Scribe

Finished the main story, full-size inn with every upgrade, every family member, every amenity and maxed them out, got every customer and their preferences.

EXCEPT. The hipster. Does anyone know how do I get them? That quest is starting to irk me seeing that I've gone at least 60 days without a solution to it.

And while I'm at that, does anyone know how to get the Serial Killer achievement? I've already tried demolishing rooms with people in it, and that didn't work.

• 23 Replies
RozaSmart
RozaSmart
1 posts
Nomad

There is no need to demolish rooms... When you have hipsters as the remaining challenge (so you have got the 5 star rating) - just click on reception (in my game all my rooms were datu) so I set every customers priority as an alpin room (just pick a room you don;t have)
I then clicked on the rooms and made everyone of them restricted. I closed all the amenities and cleared all assigned service and maintenance staff.. There was no where for customers to go when they came to check in so they all gave zero ratings - after 10 or so of these the hipster became unlocked, so I set all the rooms back to free , changed the priority room back to Datu at reception and re- assigned the service and maintenance staff, and opened the facilities..... Then began demolishing room with people in them to complete the serial killer task..

broly4777
broly4777
1 posts
Jester

*gasp*
41 days with -50 rating and no signs of a *****ing hipster...
piece of sh*t...

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You need a certain number of 0 star ratings, not a negative overall rating. That's why you're not getting it.

Liquifrost
Liquifrost
2 posts
Nomad

Yay I got all customers, all upgrades, five stars and all family members

Liquifrost
Liquifrost
2 posts
Nomad

Some help with the hard parts :P

Hipster
1) Click on reception, set all to one room on one level
2) Set all room to restricted
3) After getting a few 0 star ratings, you get hipster!
Last Family Member
1) Set another person on marketing
2) Use filter points and set upper class person to max
3) Play until that person has 40% chance
4) Set the rest to decrease until zero by playing a lot of days
5) Repeat step 4 and create an ideal room for the person, furnishings, amenities, service priority and cleaning priority
6) Play until unlocked
Serial Killer
1) Watch a customer go into room or when order service
2) While customer inside, destroy room
3) If you do it right, there will be a ghost coming out and after the day of your first kill, your family members will panic and stuff
Five Stars
1) Follow "Last Family Member" technique, it should be done easily

That is all hope this helps

theherobrine
theherobrine
1 posts
Peasant

My rating is at -50 and still no hipsters!!!!

shemps101
shemps101
1 posts
Nomad

Went down all the way to -20 and still dont have hipster!

Al3aby
Al3aby
1 posts
Nomad

very cool idea tanks

Showing 16-23 of 23