ForumsNews and FeedbackNew Category Of Games

10 3160
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

I think there should be a whole category for escape games. (point-and-click type stuff) Who's with me?

• 10 Replies
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Hmmm... i'm not that big on those but they are useful when i brake my keyboard and only have a mouse XD the last time that happened i played glorg

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Disagree completely, because there aren't that many of them to warrant a new section. That being said, AG3 will have a much better game tagging system so it'll be easier to find such games, which is a much better alternative than having a multitude of tiny sections with 3-4 games each.

And no, not all point-and-click stuff are ''escape'' games.

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

I never said point and click stuff are all escape games. I'm just saying I think there should be a category of point-and-click stuff.

Disagree completely, because there aren't that many of them to warrant a new section.

*facepalm* dude, there are whole websites dedicated to them. www.escapegames24.com
reuben5296
reuben5296
1 posts
Peasant

there are great point and click games but yea not very many of them so i dont think they should make a category

frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

No, there are just not enough, like nechodemus said AG3 will have a better tagging system so there is no need to make a bunch of new categories.

jjman070
jjman070
47 posts
Nomad

*facepalm* dude, there are whole websites dedicated to them. www.escapegames24.com
dude is that armor games? also i think there should be like a bronze silver gold type thing 1-3 stars= bronze 4-6 stars= silver 7-9= gold 10= infinity. why infinity because infinity is awesome and powerful just like the games. who's with me
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

dude is that armor games? also i think there should be like a bronze silver gold type thing 1-3 stars= bronze 4-6 stars= silver 7-9= gold 10= infinity. why infinity because infinity is awesome and powerful just like the games. who's with me

And that pertains to this thread, how?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

AG3 is AG3, escapegames is escapegames. Bottomline, we don't have enough escape games. Period.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I never said point and click stuff are all escape games. I'm just saying I think there should be a category of point-and-click stuff.

So point-and-click or escape games? Make a choice and put your ideas across more fluently.
Snowflake4579
Snowflake4579
78 posts
Nomad

The site doesn't have enough escape games for there to be a new category. As nichodemus said AG3 will have a better tagging system.

Showing 1-10 of 10