ForumsGame Walkthroughsinnkeeper hipster

12 15300
keetchwa
keetchwa
3 posts

if someone could kindly tell me how to unlock the hipster that would be great, if im in the wrong spot please move this thread to where it needs to be

• 12 Replies
renems
renems
1 posts

+1

mapacible
mapacible
1 posts

Previously, you had to get -10 approval rating but it seems to be too frustrating for most so I had it changed.

On the latest version (1.1), you need to get 10 zero star ratings from customers.

keetchwa
keetchwa
3 posts

i got that now, but there is an achievement to kill customers......how the heck do you do that? i dont see any guns anywhere

andresm113
andresm113
1 posts

To kill a customer just wait until he's in his room then demolish it.

idesofmarch00
idesofmarch00
1 posts

I have a -25.2 approval rating and have killed many many customers (resulting in a zero star rating). Neither unlocked the hipster for me.

xShiftedHD
xShiftedHD
62 posts

Just wait for a customer to respawn, then kill, repeat

MadahmG
MadahmG
10 posts

Thanks for the info @mapacible...I am gonna start back playing the game and lets see if I can finally get a hipster to arrive.

curlicue_thoughts
curlicue_thoughts
2 posts

I said this in another post, but I'll post this again here:

You get hipster by "naturally" obtaining zero star ratings from 12 customers. By "naturally," I mean NOT by killing them but from them leaving the hotel with a zero rating. Tip: It is much, much easier to get the zero rating near the beginning of the game.

dinodna
dinodna
1 posts

you can get your zero star ratings if you don't have any rooms in your hotel.

Zerobot
Zerobot
1 posts

You can also get zero star ratings from customers if they check into a room and then you replace/destroy the room BEFORE they enter it.

Not 100% sure if this allows hipsters to appear or if this doesn't count...

noxx
noxx
2 posts

A very easy way to get zero star ratings later in the game:
Instead of rooms just put 2 Amenities on the first floor and replace all alipin rooms with other ones.
Set priority of all customers to first floor/alipin and restrict all other rooms.
Now all customers will leave the inn without checking in. Beside that approval rating will decrease.

OMFGHUGECAKE
OMFGHUGECAKE
1 posts

actually.. you can just change the room setting to Restrict, and change the setting in the check-in to a room that you have not built yet, say the Datu[the last room], then you are able to turn away customers w/o destroying any rooms!

Showing 1-12 of 12