ForumsGamesDo we want an Epic War 6?

19 19002
Alohalo22
Alohalo22
13 posts
Peasant

We probably all know Epic War, and how fun it is, there's 5 parts already so why don't we have a 6th one?

• 19 Replies
TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

They will make it eventually.
They aren't just going to kill an amazingly popular flash game series for no reason.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

a epic war 6? that would be interesting. I also enjoy the game, but making a game would take some time.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

I wouldn't be surprised if they're already making one. As someone previously said, they're not going to end a series for no reason. I'v personally been waiting for the sixth game for a while.

XxButtHeadxX
XxButtHeadxX
5 posts
Nomad

Yes we want a 3rd One.

XxButtHeadxX
XxButtHeadxX
5 posts
Nomad

i mean 6th one

TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

I also enjoy the game, but making a game would take some time.

Well, seeing how the developers of the Epic War series mostly just reuse sprites it should not take them very long... And yet it does for some reason... :\\
ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

But this time they are changing the thing.And i think it will be the best epic war game so far. You can check the facebook ARTLOGIC page for updates and all.

2b3o4o
2b3o4o
14 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't be interested in a sequel, Epic War has gone far enough. It simply isn't much fun anymore, the creators don't add enough new things with the sequels to make it interesting.

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

For me ?
I love Epic war

Digobr23
Digobr23
125 posts
Shepherd

If they make another one it would be great, if not, well, I don't care.
I personally think we can still play the other Epic Wars, there's no reason for a 6th one. But yes, I would like a new Epic War game.

graveyarder
graveyarder
1 posts
Nomad

I hope they would continue making epic war series atleast till the 7th

Alohalo22
Alohalo22
13 posts
Peasant

maybe they want to make it into an MMO? oO

Nickachu94
Nickachu94
1 posts
Nomad

An MMO might be interesting, but i really wonder if its gonna be as good as the games.

Thewhitepaladin
Thewhitepaladin
11 posts
Nomad

Yes! We want Epic War 6.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

It'd be awesome if it came out but if it didn't then it isn't a very big deal to me

Showing 1-15 of 19