ForumsForum GamesKept in the Dark -- It's Just the Beginning

131 15633
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Your hands are shaking... but you continue to write in your journal.

[/i]...now I'm all alone. No one here to help me... to tell me what to do. Corbis just went crazy. We should have known from the beginning. He gave us signs, but we ignored them. I had a feeling in my gut about him, and what he'd been up to before we all teamed up together, but I foolishly ignored that as well.

You take a break from writing, and focus on calming your nerves. Sweat dribbles down the side of your face, cooling you off.
You stand up, and look at the evironment. You're inside of a small room, with a dark hallway staring at you. You sit back down, and begin to write some more.

If you find this, journal, then you should be able to find the radio that I have left for you. Look in the desk, third droor. Turn the frequency to 30.6, and talk to me. I have no clue what these things are, so I'm hoping that you do. Please, contact me right as you read this.[i]

You place the pen that you've been using into your pocket. You then place the journal on the floor where you've been sitting, and you stand up once again. You take a few steps in front of you, then you look down at the monster that you killed a few minutes earlier. Its head is shrunken, and its hands don't even seem to exist anymore. Enormous blades have grown out of the monsters arms, and a few bones reach out from the monsters shoulders. Suddenly, the monster's arm moves, and the blade taps your shoes. "Ah!" you yell, stepping back. The monster lies on the floor completely motionless now. Your hands begin to tremble some more. "Its time to move, screw this place." you say to yourself. The intimidating dark hallway continues to stare at you. There is a desk beside you, where you placed the radio for someone to retrieve, hopefully. A lantern is lit, sitting on top of the desk, but it has little oil remaining.

What will you do?

Character Sheet
Name:
Physical Desc:
--------
Suffering from: Nothing
Sanity: Low; Hands are shaking and you have a slight headache
Health: Maximum
--------
Time of Day: Unknown
--------
Companions: None
--------
Inventory: Ball-point Pen

Choose actions carefully in this game. This game is mainly for advanced players... which means that you gotta think a lot and make sure you make few errors.

The Sanity means how... sane you are. The more monsters you encounter, the more your sanity will drop. If your Sanity reaches rock bottom, then your companions will consider you a threat and unsafe to be around, and therefor they will kill you. If you have no companions, then you will be okay, but monsters will find you more frequently and it will be more dangerous. To decrease your sanity, drink alcohol, or just simply talk to companions about memories or talk about something you miss. Anything that would help you keep your mind in place.

The category named: Suffering From, tells you what your suffering from pretyt much. You have to eat, drink, and sleep in this game. If you don't get enough sleep, you will suffer from sleep deprivation. If you don't drink water, you'll suffer from dehydration, etc.

So... what will you do?

• 131 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zachary "Zack" MacAllistor
Physical Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
--------
Suffering from: Tiredness
Sanity: Normal
--------
Time of Day: Night
--------
--------
Inventory: Ball-point Pen/Radio/Matches(6)/5 batteries
Back: Shotgun(held by ripped shirt)
Ripped T-shirt Ammo pouch: 45 shotgun shells
Right hand: Lantern(64%)*Un-lit*
Left hand: Monster's Blade

i take one of the white unknown pills, put the silver ring on my ring finger and, if i have enough space left in my inventory: i put the remainin items (except the water) into my invenory. then i rest a little bit.

are the effects of the adrenaline limited?

if i have not enough space in my inventory i will use some rope or so (i search something that i can use as a rope) to make myself a garter belt with the lantern hanging on it so it is next to my side. i search some clothes too like a doctor's overall so i have more pockets to store the new items.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Name: blue wings
Physical Desc: short, thin, long black hair, black eyes.
--------
Sanity:Normal; Everything is normal. ('Cept for monsters)
--------
--------
--------
Inventory:One candle/Cigarettes(5)/Matches(6)/Key/Wig/
Right hand: Lantern(52%)
Left hand: Bottle (1 battery,3 pens & pencil)
--------
Wrist Watch: 2:39 P.M.

[the door i just used right?]

i locked every other entrance so there shouldnt be any monsters i will quickly go back to the last room, check for monsters just in case and lock the door

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Physical Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
--------
--------
--------
--------
Inventory: Ball-point Pen/Radio/Matches(6)/5 batteries/Morphine/1 unknown pill/3 adrenaline shots
Left hand: Monster's Blade, Silver Ring

(Yes, adrenaline shots only last for about five minutes.)

The pill will take effect shortly.
You had enough room to fit everything in your pockets, but you can only fit small items into your inventory now. (Like pencils, pens, anything that could fit in tight spaces.)
==================================================================
--------
--------
--------
--------
--------
Wrist Watch: 2:43 A.M.(This was supposed to be A.M. the whole time, my bad for putting P.M.)

[Yeah.]
You lock all of the doors. You listen closely... and you hear no signs of monsters around. The stench is still terrible, however.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Name:Kaytawna
Physical Desc:Black hair,redish Brown eyes,slim,5'9
--------
Sanity: Low; Hands are shaking and you have a slight headache
--------
--------
--------
Inventory: Ball-point Pen

to late?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--------
--------
--------
--------
Inventory: Ball-point Pen/Radio/Matches(6)/5 batteries/Morphine/1 unknown pill/3 adrenaline shots
Left hand: Monster's Blade, Silver Ring

but you can only fit small items into your inventory now. (Like pencils, pens, anything that could fit in tight spaces.)

thats the reason why i wanted to get/search a doctor's overall, to have more pockets to store more items.

anyway, i look for something that looks like a bed and rest on it.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

send me a message if this game continues.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

--------
--------
--------
--------
--------
Wrist Watch: 2:43 A.M.(This was supposed to be A.M. the whole time, my bad for putting P.M.)

[.... wow im really sorry. i guess i missed the update and havnt noticed till now.]

ill check where the stench is coming from

devin4444
devin4444
80 posts
Peasant

Name:Andrew
Physical Desc:short, thin, short blond hair, blue eyes.
--------
Suffering from:the dark
Santy:scared;a little scared(from the dark and anything scary)
Health:Maximum
--------
Time of Day:Unknown
--------
Companions:Tom,Andy and Joshua
--------
Inventory:Water,Food,DS(4),iPod(1),key,Troll Face Mask
Right hand:Flashlight(100%)
Left hand:AK-47(for protection and it does not need to reload)
--------
iPod55 P.M

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

devin!!! How annoying!!! You didn't put my full name and nick name in the middle with parentheses!!! How RUDE!!!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

now i want to see updates of the stories! let us please continue!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

bump, i thought this game would continue?

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

can you continue mine???

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

you mean i should host this rpg? i do not know the story behind everything. and if i had the time i would host my own rpg.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

VEKSING!!! CONTINUE THIS PLZ!!!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

you mean i should host this rpg? i do not know the story behind everything. and if i had the time i would host my own rpg.

VEKSING!!! CONTINUE THIS PLZ!!!

sorry, for a short moment i thought you are the host TDOG422...
Showing 91-105 of 131