ForumsNews and Feedback[fixed(ing)]Can Someone Fix the Spam problam

6 2762
Fredman12
Fredman12
47 posts
Nomad

Sorry I am putting this on the wrong page but idk were else to put this because it will just get buried in all of the spam on all of the other topics. There has been some new user who has been constantly sending spam on other topics can one of the mods please fix it.

• 6 Replies
Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

I totally agree with you, but you should have put it in the support any way. Yeah, the mods arent doing anything about this spam.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

the mods are always at work.cut them a break.they have tons of stuff to do.they will get to it.ok guys,calm down.although it is quite the problem.they are doing all that they can but it is different users all the time

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

You know, if you go to the new comers forum, you will see what these people have done to it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

If you want something done, get links for all the spam threads then report it on a moderators profile. Far more productive than making a thread to complain about them.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

But there is more than a hundred links, Im not gonna waste my time doing that. actually maybe I will.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup is about to go into one of them and go total ape**** on them.just for the heck of it.it might be funny so hey what the heck

Showing 1-6 of 6