ForumsGamesIf you were a video game character, who would you be?

175 56663
jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I would probably be Luigi. (This is who you want to be, not who you share traits with.) But I might want to be Shadow the Hedgehog.

• 175 Replies
joejoero
joejoero
17 posts
Nomad

I would be minecraft steve if anyu know who that is. cause i can fall 10 blocks block = 3 feet in mc and live kill zombies with my bare hands, and punch trees in half WITH MY BARE ANDS and spirt for over 2 minutes =)
(BE COOL)

Digobr23
Digobr23
125 posts
Shepherd

I'd love to be Kratos. He kills Gods, goes to bed with a lot of women and is the God of war! Kratos is like Rambo, but in the games. Well, he is better than Rambo. He is the Chuck Norris of the games. Totally awesome.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I would choose to be Desmond, from Assassins Creed. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could play as assassins in the past, knowing that if you get killed within the synchronization, you'll just be respawned where you last died? That would be ******.

Bleyd
Bleyd
3 posts
Peasant

Balthier from Final Fantasy XII, because he's a sky pirate. Pirates are awesome.

Bones00799
Bones00799
49 posts
Scribe

Okay if i had to be a video game character it would be the ganondorf off of super smash bros brawl or goku.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Any character... from any game...
Caterpie. The Pokemon.
What?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

a character? lol think about it. all the cool characters we like has at least one horibble thing we wouldnt want. i mean really? youd want to be shadow the hedgehog? to be created as a weapon? to lose your only friend like he did?

id choose to be A pokemon trainer. nothing tragic, just a fun journey.

OR the character from pokemon mystery dungeon. sure there are horibble things happening, still that game is really happy and i wouldnt mind going through what that character went through.

if its sharing traits... id probably be a male version of yuna or vivi or haku

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I would be Sheogorath the Mad God from the Shivering Isles from The Elder Scrolls.

Autodidact
Autodidact
6 posts
Nomad

Does Batman count? I don't know if I'd want to be him... So much pressure to do the right thing all the time. :\\

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm...very hard question, so many characters from different games to choose... maybe Ill just put a list of the ones I want to be.

1.Batman/Batman Arkham City: Because he has awesome technology and is different from other superheroes.
2.Ezio Auditore Da Firenze/Assassins Creed:Because He has a cool personality and I love his combat styles.
3.Serious Sam/Serious Sam:This guy is just beast. He takes on a serious amount of enemies at a time, and really, he has a cool personality.
4.The Dragonborn/Skyrim:One of the best, though no personality through the game, I would REALLY love to be a dragonborn.
5.Drake/Uncharted:Awesome character, nothing else said.

Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could play as assassins in the past, knowing that if you get killed within the synchronization, you'll just be respawned where you last died? That would be ******.

Uh... what about old age?

Okay if i had to be a video game character it would be the ganondorf off of super smash bros brawl or goku.

Technically, Goku is an anime/manga character. The video games are just to profit from the characters.

if its sharing traits... id probably be a male version of yuna or vivi or haku

Vivi is a male, or at least refers to himself as one(JP language).

And, no, I don't think Batman would count.

If I would be a video game character... I would be... perhaps the hero from Dragon Quest V? The only problems would be SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER. The only good thing is that SPOILER, and SPOILER.

Or Kirby
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I would be Sly Cooper, because I love the whole series of those games! I do not think I would be him though, I would be the turtle I think. I match him more then a thief in my opinion.

Anthony45654
Anthony45654
6 posts
Nomad

Hmmm that's a hard one. I'd probably be Ezio from Assassin's Creed.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Diablo from Diablo 3 when -spoiler- merges all the seven powers of hell into one and absorbs the power -spoiler-

He beat Imperious within seconds, destroyed the gate to heaven by yelling at it (and throwing imperious at it), and is just plain ******. Imagine destroying heaven with barely a sweat...

Sharpshooter_Alpha
Sharpshooter_Alpha
40 posts
Nomad

Altiar Assassins Creed

Showing 1-15 of 175