Forums

ForumsVideo Games

If you were a video game character, who would you be?

Posted Mar 25, '12 at 3:20pm

jkl3848

jkl3848

245 posts

I would probably be Luigi. (This is who you want to be, not who you share traits with.) But I might want to be Shadow the Hedgehog.

Posted Mar 25, '12 at 3:33pm

joejoero

joejoero

17 posts

I would be minecraft steve if anyu know who that is. cause i can fall 10 blocks block = 3 feet in mc and live kill zombies with my bare hands, and punch trees in half WITH MY BARE ANDS and spirt for over 2 minutes =)
(BE COOL)

Posted Mar 25, '12 at 4:48pm

Digobr23

Digobr23

128 posts

I'd love to be Kratos. He kills Gods, goes to bed with a lot of women and is the God of war! Kratos is like Rambo, but in the games. Well, he is better than Rambo. He is the Chuck Norris of the games. Totally awesome.

Posted Mar 25, '12 at 10:48pm

Veksing

Veksing

1,741 posts

I would choose to be Desmond, from Assassins Creed. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could play as assassins in the past, knowing that if you get killed within the synchronization, you'll just be respawned where you last died? That would be ******.

Posted Mar 26, '12 at 8:51am

Bleyd

Bleyd

3 posts

Balthier from Final Fantasy XII, because he's a sky pirate. Pirates are awesome.

Posted Mar 26, '12 at 11:50am

Bones00799

Bones00799

51 posts

Okay if i had to be a video game character it would be the ganondorf off of super smash bros brawl or goku.

Posted Mar 26, '12 at 1:37pm

rivercrab01

rivercrab01

1,297 posts

Any character... from any game...
Caterpie. The Pokemon.
What?

Posted Mar 26, '12 at 4:21pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

a character? lol think about it. all the cool characters we like has at least one horibble thing we wouldnt want. i mean really? youd want to be shadow the hedgehog? to be created as a weapon? to lose your only friend like he did?

id choose to be A pokemon trainer. nothing tragic, just a fun journey.

OR the character from pokemon mystery dungeon. sure there are horibble things happening, still that game is really happy and i wouldnt mind going through what that character went through.

if its sharing traits... id probably be a male version of yuna or vivi or haku

Posted Mar 26, '12 at 4:50pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,654 posts

I would be Sheogorath the Mad God from the Shivering Isles from The Elder Scrolls.

Posted Mar 29, '12 at 12:04am

Autodidact

Autodidact

7 posts

Does Batman count? I don't know if I'd want to be him... So much pressure to do the right thing all the time. :\\

Reply to If you were a video game character, who would you be?

You must be logged in to post a reply!